"Can we please not talk about this in public. Anyway enough about me, what about you Camille, any boys or girls on your mind recently?"

"Yeah, actually. Wait how did you know about that?" Camille asks shocked like I found out a secret.

"How do I know about what?" I ask confused.

"Nothing," she says quickly and laughs it off.

Okay weird.

"What about you Yasmine? I have been seeing you've been giving Andrew some goo-goo eyes lately," I tease.

"I have not," Yasmine denies.

"Yes you have, it's as bad as Tess and Moose before they started dating," Camille comments.

"Camille!" Yasmine whines.

"What it's the truth," Camille holds her hands up.

"What's the truth?" Andrew asks as he, Devan, and Moose came back with our ice cream.

"Nothing," Camille, Yasmine, and I say in unison.

We look at each other and start laughing.

Andrew gives Moose and look and he shrugs. Moose hands me my ice cream.

"Here you go, princess."

"Thank you," I say and give him a peck on the cheek.

"Aww," Camille, Yasmine, and Devan gush.

I roll my eyes and dig into my ice cream.

**************************************

"See ya later guys," I wave to our group, as Moose and I walk toward his dorm,

Since we're juniors, juniors have slightly different dorms than the freshman. Our dorms are a little bigger and the person you share it with, you two have separate rooms. So we can hang out in his dorm without disturbing his roommate.

We enter his dorm and walk into his bedroom. I take off my shoes and run into his closet to get one of his hoodies. I put one on and walk out.

"Really Tess," Moose asks with a smile on his face.

"Yours is more comfortable than mine," I admit.

I sit on his bed and cuddle next to him.

"What movie?"

"Oh, can we watch The Avengers?"

"Of course." Moose clicks a button on the remote and I hear the intro that makes me happy in all Marvel movies.

I snuggle next to him even closer to capture his body heat.

After about an hour my eyelids begin to feel heavy.

I don't wanna sleep during a Marvel movie, that's offensive.

I fight to stay awake but sleep defeats me once again.

After a while of sleeping, I hear a phone call. I ignore it but Moose picks it up.

I pretend I'm asleep so that I can listen to the conversation.

"Hey Jason, what's up, I haven't heard from you in a while," Moose says softly.

"Oh, she's sleeping beside me. Yes, we both have clothes on," Moose says annoyed. "No, we didn't do the devil's tango."

Ah, Jason being the overprotective brother we all know and love.

"Oh wow, that's cool."

"Really, me and Tess? When? Alright cool. Don't worry about it, we always have your back. Okay, check ya later, bye."