I look up at the sky and notice that it starts getting darker. I lay down and rest my head on the pillow and Damien does the same.

As the movie goes on I laugh during the dinner table scene, where Dale is using a lot of ketchup and his father says enough and Dale is like 'I like it'. Damien was right, this movie was hilarious so far.

Damien got closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, I didn't feel like saying anything so I let him do it.

-

The movie finally finished and the ocean was looking beautiful as ever. I look at Damien and smirk, "Last one to the ocean owes the winner 10 dollars."

He looks at me and smirks.

I quickly began to strip myself of my clothes and run to the ocean with Damien following behind me. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him, lifting me up and throwing me in the water.

I swam up to the top to get a breath of air, I look at him and glared.

He laughs.

Swimming close to me he grabs my waist and pulls me closely to him. I wrap my legs around his torso and we just stay in that position looking at each other.

"Tonight was fun." I tell him.

He sighs.

"But?" He asks.

"I- I don't know if I can forgive you." I tell him.

"What do I have to do to prove to you that I am sorry?" He asks me.

I look at him, I have this new pit in my stomach. Seeing him sad, it hurts me. But why?

What is this? What am I feeling?

"If I forgive you easily, it will just prove to you that you can do it again and get away with it." I tell him.

"Is that what you think of me?" He asks.

"I have shared things with you that I never told anyone else, I told everyone my identity to prove to you that I am sorry. I even set this whole thing up, what more do I have to do?" He asks.

I look at him and I can clearly see the pain shooting through his eyes. But then I remembered that day.

I pushed myself off of him and began swimming to land.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

I ignore him.

Suddenly I felt hands on my waist he turns me around and kisses me hard on the lips. I didn't kiss back until his fingers combed through my hair and he tugged making me moan.

He takes the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth and I finally decided to kiss him back. His tongue finds my own and we battle for dominance.

He clearly won, taking the chance he explores my mouth with his tongue.

My fingers find my way through his hair and I tug on it. I wrap my legs around his waist and I broke the kiss.

I gasped for air.

"What do I have to do to earn your forgiveness?" He asks me.

I proceed to think about it and I've got it. I smirked, and he looks at me funny.

"I've got one thing in mind." I tell him.

"What is it?" He asks.

"You'll just have to wait and see." I smirk.

He rolls his eyes.

I let go of him and begin to swim around. I go underwater and just try and sit down underneath on the sand holding my breath. I always loved the water, it was one of the most peaceful places. Mine and Blazes secret place was also around a water area. We would always go swimming there.