Chapter 14

Sydney and Ashtray were sleeping. But then suddenly Sydney got a bad dream. She dreamed about that Fezco Rue Lexi and Ash got shot.

In her dream she was also shot, but at that moment she woke up. She was crying and she was shocked. She was breathing heavily. Then Ashtray woke up. He sat up on his mattress.

"What happened?" He asked concerned.

Sydney tried to explain her dream, but her voice was shaking and Ash couldn't understand anything she was saying. He saw that he needed to comfort her.

"Hey its okay, calm down you are alright." He said as he sat next to her.

He saw tears in her eyes. He decided to give her a hug. "Tell me what happened." He said calmly.

"I just don't wanna lose y'all." She cried.

"What are you talking about?" Ash asked.

"I had a dream that you, Fez, Lexi and Rue got shot, I'm just so scared to lose y'all." She said as she wiped her tears.

"Its okay im here." As they pulled back from their hug.

"Thank you Ash." Syd said as she was calming down a little.

"You want me to sleep next to you? Or do you want me to sleep on the mattress?" He asked.

"I don't mind." Syd mumbled.

"Okay i'm sleeping with you for only once okay Jacob?" He said.

Sydney was now laughing a bit. "Yes thank you."

They both fell asleep. 
_________________________________

It was morning, Fezco wanted to wake Ash and Syd up, but when he opened the door Sydney was sleeping with her head on Ashtray's shoulder.

Fezco chuckled, and took a picture of it. Ash woke up from it

"Oh hell nah." He said as he looked at Fez and then back at Syd.

He tried to push Sydney carefully away from him as he tried not to wake her up.

"Cute." Fez said as he walked away.

Ashtray quickly put on shorts and a sweater and ran downstaires. He tried to explain everything to Fezco.

"Bro bro bro, chill i get it. And y'all cute as fuck so." Fez chuckled.

"No shut up." Ash responded.

Then Sydney woke up and got downstaires.

"Hey how did you sleep?" Fez asked as he was laughing.

"Not really good, had a bad dream why?"

"Oh nothing." Fez answered as he was laughing at his phone.

Ashtray looked at Fez with a deadly stare in hope that he would not show the picture to Syd.

Sydney ran up to Fezco and reached for his phone. "What are you laughing about?" Sydney asked as she grabbed Fez's phone.

Ashtray put his head in his arms.

Sydney felt embarrassed once she saw the picture.

"Oh shit, i'm sorry Ashtray." She said.

"Its okay don't worry about it." He responded.

"Y'all are so dramatic you guys are cute as fuck don't make me any wiser." Fez said.

"Forget about it." Syd said as she chuckled a bit.

Let's go to subway to get sandwiches." Fez offered.