"That's not fair."I groaned the image of Maya sleeping in my Jersey forever etched in my brain.

"You're the one who said no to my slumber party."Maya retorted.

"I didn't say no bug."I sighed not knowing how I could explain that I wouldn't be able to sleep while she was lying half naked next to me.

"Would you ever force yourself on me against me will?"Maya asked me taking me by surprise.

"Of course not! Why would you think that?"I yelled feeling insulted that she would ever consider that.

"Shh, baby stop. It was just a question to a point I was driving at. Neither of us is ready to have sex which means that no matter what situation we're in, we'll be able to control ourselves. I trust you and you trust me and that's all that matters. But if it doesn't work then leave it be, I'm sure we can find something else to motivate you."Maya assured me.

"But now I already have that image in my head and it won't go away."I groaned.

"Good because if you win it won't be just a thought."Maya smirked at me knowing she had won.

She was going to win me other eventually, that's the kind of power she had over me.

"Okay then slumber party it is."I agreed.

"But only if you win."Maya reminded me.

"Believe me bug, I am going to win."I grinned at her cupping her face to bring her lips closer to mine for a kiss.

Her lips were soft and tender tasting like strawberries. Kissing her was an ethereal feeling that always made me feel like I was floating on clouds.

Our sweet moment was interrupted by the ringing of her phone.

"Sorry."Maya apologized reaching for it from her back pocket.

"Hi Wade?"She replied picking it up with a confused look on her face.

Why was he calling her?

She was close enough to me so I could hear both ends of their calls.

"Is Eli there with you?"Wade asked sounding agitated.

"Yes."Maya replied when I nodded at her to be honest with him.

"Then tell him to come to the game immediately if he doesn't want to be benched for this and the next three games."Wade demanded angrily.

"Yes captain, I'll bring your player to you right away."Maya replied.

Wade hang up but not before I heard coaches voice yelling in the background.

"Time to go Olsen."Maya declared trying to get up but I held her down.

I stared at her face for a few seconds before giving her a short sweet kiss.

"We can go now."I declared grinning at her.

Maya laughed and rolled her eyes at me. We both got up and made sure not to disturb the garden so we didn't get in trouble.

"I've got to admit Olsen, you look mighty fine in that gear."Maya commented giving me a once over as she bit her lip.

"You're not supposed to say things like that especially when I'm about to go out into the field."I scolded her.

"I'm just stating it like it is."Maya defended.

"Thank you bug. You look sexy too but don't you always."I replied smacking her ass lightly and rubbing the soft mounds with my palm.

I really did have the sexiest girlfriend but at the moment she was distracting me. I gave her one last kiss before taking her hand and leading her downstairs the same way we'd come. We found our way through the corridors and to the boys locker room where I could hear the coach yelling inside. He was still going at it an hour later? The guy had some lungs on him.