Go With The Flow : Anu's Passion

Anu has returned to her apartment, the one opposite to Anuj's house, once again after a long time. She had been with the Shah's to look after Kinjal. Now Kinjal was doing well, and hence Anu decided to return back. Once she had settled down, she called Anuj and asked him to join her for dinner at her house.

It was a long tiring day. Anu was not able to complete her tasks for the restaurant project for that day, so they decided to stay up till late as the launch date was fast approaching.

Anuj went to his house first, to freshen up and change into casuals from his 3 piece formals. He arrived at Anu's house, was wearing black shirt and his denims. He was too tired and in casual mood, wanted to meet Anu asap as she had arrived after a long time. In this rush, he didn't even care about his shirt and left 3 top buttons undone, revealing his bare chest, appearing too hot and tempting to resist.

After dinner, they sat on the dining table discussing the project details and files. However, as he was looking too hot 🔥🔥 in his black shirt, Anu was all drooling over him, staring at the bare chest peeping out of the black shirt, making it difficult for her to concentrate on work.

On the other hand, even Anuj was finding it difficult to resist himself away from Anu as she was looking super gorgeous in her green kaftan and loose pants with hair left open.

While she was looking down, writing her notes, Anuj was stealing glances and staring at her, sheepishly.

He just moved on the couch to relax himself, he was working on the file while sitting on the couch in a relaxed position. As he was too tired, he fell asleep with the file on his chest and a pen in his hand.

When Anu noticed this, she quietly went upto him, took the file and kept it aside. She took the pen and placed it on the coffee table nearby. She carefully removed his glasses, ensuring she is not disturbing his sleep.

He was looking so handsome, that Anu could not resist herself and unknowingly she planted a soft kiss 💋💋 on his forehead.  Still being attracted towards him and looking at the calmness on his face, she couldn't resist herself and planted gentle kisses on both his eyes, his cheeks and was about to move to his pink lips , when Anuj woke up as he felt her hot breath and he realised what was about to happen

He decided to act as if he is still asleep, and allow her to express herself. He never wanted her to be embarrassed or feel uncomfortable. Honestly, he was shocked with this bold move of Anu. She softly kissed his lips, but couldn't control her emotions.

Anuj now gave in and reciprocated without a delay, with the same warmth and feelings. Within seconds they were now in a passionate deep liplock kiss with her arms around his shoulders and his hands on her wiast and back, trying to touch each part of her body.

They never realised when they changed positions, still engaged in a deep liplock kiss and now Anuj was all over Anu, kissing and admiring every part of her body and showering all his love on her.

In the heat of the moment, they melted into each others arms and leaving aside all the barriers,  became one unified soul.

Deep down in his heart, Anuj was pleasantly surprised as Anu, who normally is shy, had initiated a step bold enough for a girl in a relationship.

Then came a twist, that left Anuj gasping for breathe. After the first make out, he suddenly noticed that Anu had adorned a set of bold and hot lingerie indicating that she had made up her mind to grab the oppurtunity, if provided with one 😜😜😜. She was all set-in to take her relationship to the next level, start the next chapter,  not bothering even if it was before marriage. For her, her heart and soul belonged to Anuj and she knew he had been yearning for her since long.

After the intimate love-making session, Anuj could see the feeling of content on Anu's face. He was happy and felt contended too. While they were still lying besides each other, with Anuj holding her in his embrace with one hand and Anu resting her head on his shoulders and moving her fingers on his bare chest, Anuj felt a tickle of pain on his neck.

Blushing Anu did confirm that it was a hickey and before she could say Sorry, Anuj, being Anuj, started teasing her with his eye gestures asking if he was too wild. All Anu could do is blush, slide in his embrace feeling shy and her cheeks turned pink. Anuj was just enjoying this moment to his hearts content.