*

After they had breakfast, Doğrüsöz's house got empty, They all got ready, Ada helped Elif choosing her clothes for her concert, and Elif chose for Deniz, a yellow dress with white and yellow headband.
Elif was going to a make up class before her concert and then She'll have a concert in the evening.
Ada zipped Elif's clothes, wore her hair in two long braids with a white and blue bandana around her hair.
Bora got ready and then they left the house with Elif, Ada also made Deniz ready and took her to kindergarden, then She went to her office.
The day wasn't an exciting day, She did her usual works, typing some reports, some normal controlings, and a short time had spent on talking with Ella and Gökçe.
She left the office after her works finished and went to house, Bora has already arrived house and He took Deniz from kindergarden.
A: I am home!
She said and entered the living room, Bora said from yard: I am here!
She put her purse on the sofa and went to the yard. Deniz was playing with Pembe and Bora was sitting behind the table, his laptop was on and it was in his emails.
There was an email from someone named Başar, it was a last name, but there was no first name, She wanted to read the email, but before She started to read it, Bora closed the tab.
B: Kolay gelsin sevgilim.
A: Sende.
He took her hand and made her sit on his lap.
She left a short kiss on her cheek.
A: What time is it?
B: 5:10
A: How much it takes to go to the performance hall?
B: just one hour.
A: Aha! So, I'll get ready, but still I couldn't make decision which one of my clothes should I wear!
The pink one or the dark blue one.
B: That Dark blue one suits better on you.
A: really?
B: it makes you look stunning! actually you always look stunning.
Ada smiled, stood up and went in the house, went up the stairs and got ready, She changed her clothes, wore a light make up, and ironed her hair.
She was wearing her jewerlies when Bora entered the room with Deniz, Deniz also had her dress on.
A: Aa!!! Did you wore her clothes?
B: Yeah! Fortunately this time She didn't complain!
Ada laughed.
He put Deniz on their bed and went to their closet, brought a dark blue suit with tie and got ready, about one hour later, they were ready for leaving the house together.
Bora took off his coat and put it on back seat, next to Deniz's seat.
He turned around the car and rode the car to performance hall.
Elif was waiting for them there, her face was stressed and She was walking at backstage, there were some leaders and teachers, talking with girls and boys who had performance and some parents were talking with their children.
When Elif saw them, She ran to them: Ada abla! Dayi!
A: Elif!! how are you?
E: I am so scared. they are many people out there. what if they don't like my performance?
B: Aaa!! of course they'll like, you are awesome.
A: Elif you are awesome and you are the most talented person i know, be calm! you will show us an awesome performance.
E: Really?
A: Of course!
E: What's your idea Deniz?
She took Deniz's hand who was in Bora's arms.
Deniz smiled at her and called her name with her cute sound:Elii!!
She kissed Deniz's cheek.
A long woman with short hair and bangs on her forehead, with white dress went to them.
E: Sila abla!
S: Elif! You look awesome today.
E: Thank you.
She turned to Ada and Bora: I am Sila, Elif's piano teacher, kinda step teacher.
A: I am Ada.
She took Sila's hand and smiled at her.
B: I am Bora, Elif's uncle.
S: Nice to meet you. and let me guess, this little princess should be Deniz! am I right Elif?
E: Yes! Sila Abla, She is my sister.
Ada and Bora both smiled, as Sila said, Elif used to talk a lot about them with her.
They heard someone talking, Sila said: I guess we should leave Elif, Let's get ready.
E: Tamam.
A: Good luck Elif!!
Elif smiled and shoke hand while She was leaving with Sila.

*

After two girls had their performance, it was Elif's turn, She, like an angel sat behind the piano and confidentally started playing piano, her little fingers were making the rythym completely true and it was literally touching their souls.
Belma and Zafer were sitting next to Ada and Bora was in the other side of her.
Deniz was sitting on her father's leg, smilling, She really loved the song her sister was playing.
After Elif's playing finished, everyone clapped for her, even Deniz, with her little hands, tried to do what others were doing and She clapped with her little hands.
A: She is awesome!!!
Belma: Yeah!
She turned to Bora for saying something but Bora wasn't in this world, He was looking at his mobile with a mad face, holding Deniz with his left hand.
B: Can you take Deniz? I want to go to restroom.
Ada wanted to say yes but Belma said: Give her to me, I missed her so much.
Bora gave Deniz to Belma, She kissed her cheek: Güzellim!