"Hmmm. Well, Lisa. I'll give you my number on one condition."

Lisa sat straight up after you said that. "Okay, what is it? I'm ready."

"You need to fix my car and if it goes one month without any problems, I'll take you out on a date. So, you won't just be getting my number, but you'll be getting a free meal from your truly." you dramatically flipped your hair over your shoulder.

Lisa laughed loudly. "Okay, deal. I'll work on your car today and it'll be done tomorrow. Then, after a month we'll be going on our date." she winked.

"We'll see." you replied, smirking. The truth is, you were scared that your car wasn't going to work. You really wanted to go out with her, but no mechanic was able to fix your car before. You wondered if she could really do it.

When you guys got the car shop, she immediately got out and ran to your side of the car. She opened the door for you and offered her hand.

"Ooh, Ms. Lisa has some class huh?" you giggled.

"Of course. Always for milady." she winked again. 

Lisa helped you out of the truck and went to the back to gather her tools. 

"This'll take a few hours, so you can call someone to pick you up or you can just hang out with me." she said.

"If it's okay with you, I would like to stick around for a bit. I want to just observe you working. Maybe I can fix little parts or hand you your tools. That'll be fun. Actually, I shouldn't because you might be in trouble with your boss and that means you could potentially get fired. I don't want you to get fired so maybe I should call a friend."

Lisa watched as you had a debate with yourself. "Y/n!" she yelled to get your attention. 
"My dad is the boss, so I can do whatever I want." she said smugly.

You smiled expanded on your face. "Yay!!!!! Can I help pleaseeeeeeee?" 

Lisa laughed, she thought you were so cute when you got excited. "Sure...you know what? I don't have the patience to wait one month for you; I already know that I like you. So, if I let you help, will you go on a date with me after your car is fixed?" Lisa asked in the most respectful way possible. 

"I'll think about it. But first, lemme see how good of a mechanic you are."

It took three hours to fully fix your car. Lisa helped you find out that it was an engine problem. A part of the engine wasn't working right. You guys had fun, though. You got to know her a little more and managed to somehow build a relationship with Lisa.

Lisa put her tools away and had sweat all over her. She kinda looked hot, not temperature hot, the other  hot. Her tank top was sticking to her torso like glue. 

"Hello? Y/n?" Lisa waved her hand in front of your face. "I was asking where you wanted to go for our date, but I guess you were too busy checking me out." Lisa smirked cockily.

"Okay, first of all, I was just looking at the sweat on your body. You should go take a shower. And second, who said I agreed to go on a date with you?" 

Lisa smirked even more, "Baby, you were totally checking me out. There's no way I'm gonna let you go, so do we have a date or not?"

"Yes, but you have to take me to a nice place." you raised one of your eyebrows.

"Don't worry, I'm a gentlewoman. I'd never take you somewhere unpleasant." Lisa showed her more serious side now.

"Okay, let's go." you both got into her car, which is really nice by the way. Of course, being the mannered person she is, she opened the door for you and waited until you got comfortable in the seat.

Your heart was beating so fast. You haven't been on a date in a while. But, you did know that Lisa was an understanding person. From your talk together, she didn't make you feel suffocated or scared.

Lisa got into the driver's seat. "Are you okay? Not too cold or hot?" she asked.

"Nope, just a little nervous that's all." you replied.

"Nervous? Don't worry, I'm way more nervous than you. I just don't show it. I don't know if that makes you feel better."

"Why would you be nervous?" you emphasized the word "you".

Lisa leaned back on the driver's chair and said, "Because, I'm about to go on a date with an amazing girl. This girl makes my heart beat madly even though I accidentally met her a few hours ago. I know that she makes me feel weak on the insides and that I'm slowly falling for her."

You blushed, "Thank you." you said shyly. You didn't know Lisa had that side of her, but you were glad that she showed it to you.

"Okay, now to our date!!" Lisa sped off onto the road.

"Lisa, you're driving too fast!!!!" the rest of the ride consisted of you screaming and Lisa teasing you. The ride ended up being half an hour.

Word Count: 1504