"Looks good." Flora nodded and closed it. Then Stella walked into the room excitedly. "Guys I need to tell you something really important." Aerilyn kept her head down as she spoke. "I think dinner's more important y'know," She lifted her head and looked at Stella.

"Which you should've been helping us with." Techna shrugged her shoulders. "Well Stella you managed to skip kitchen duties so congratulations." She swayed on her feet, giggling to herself. "Yeah but I have a good reason to." Aerilyn sighed. 

"Okay I'll bite what is it." 

"I've got a date tonight isn't that exciting." 

"A valid reason indeed." Bloom said sarcastically. She pulled out a note from her pocket and showed it to them. "A date with Prince Sky to Black Lagoon, isn't it exciting." While everyone was looking at the note Aerilyn continued with the potatoes. "Good for you Stella." 

"Hey no need to be a stickler, how about Diabolus hm?" Aerilyn face went hot when she mentioned his name. "W-What about him?" Stella walked to Aerilyn and leaned against the counter. "Don't act coy you know what I mean." Aerilyn placed her stuff down and sighed.

"I don't know, I haven't really spoken to him after the party." 

"Well then text him." Aerilyn shook her head and began cutting the potatoes again.

"Even if I wanted to I forgot to ask for his number." Stella smiled, Aerilyn looked at her confused.

"It just so happens that I got his number." Aerilyn eyes light up with joy.

"You do?" Stella nodded and handed her a piece of paper, she opened it up to see his number written down in cursive. "I asked him for his number for you and he gave it right away he seemed so enthusiastic, he's into you." Aerilyn looked at her sadly.

"You really think so? There's so many other pretty girls that he could-" Stella covered her mouth with her hand then removed it. "If he doesn't like you then that's his own loss." Aerilyn looked down at the paper for a minute before nodding. "You're right." Stella smiled and straightened herself up. "Good, by the way can you help me pick out clothes I need help." Aerilyn nodded. "Come on girls I'll need your help to."

Stella opened her closet to reveal hundreds of dresses hanged up on hangers. Aerilyn couldn't help but marvel at the amount of dresses she possessed. "Jesus Christ it's like a whole store in here." Stella sighed and walked to the other side of the room.

"That's the problem, I have no idea what to wear." Flora took out a black dress that looked like it belonged in a funeral. "How about this, elegant and classy." Aerilyn shook her head and Stella spruced her nose in disgust. "Maybe if I was going to a funeral." Techna took out a fuzzy dress pink with blue diamonds. "You'd make a lasting impression with this one that's for sure." Aerilyn took a look at it and shivered. "What did you buy this as a dare or something?" Stella took it and placed it back in her closet. "No I designed it." 

"In the dark?" Musa said. 

Bloom picked out a baby blue dress that had diagonal hem and dark blue straps. Aerilyn nodded in approval and Stella took the dress. "This is perfect." She walked behind a wall and got dressed, Aerilyn sat down on her bench alongside Musa. "Will Brandon be there too?" Bloom asked, Stella walked out from behind the wall with the dress on and a pair of baby blue high heels to go along with it. "No he gave his assistants the day off." Bloom sighed in disappointment. "You like him don't you Bloom?" Bloom blushed and looked at the floor.

"Maybe." Stella laughed and sat down beside them. 

"Hey Musa could you bring me that box please." Musa nodded and picked up the box. She struggled with how heavy the box was and stomped towards Stella, she placed the box down and sighed with exhaustion. "God what's in there a circus?" Stella opened the box to show it filled to the brim with jewellery. "A few pieces of jewellery." Techna looked at it dumbfounded.  

"A few pieces?" Flora said shocked. Stella placed on a couple of bracelets and handed the ring to Bloom. "Here Bloom can you keep it for me please." Bloom took the ring.

"Are you sure Stella you might need it." Aerilyn said, Stella shook her head and stood up. 

"Ill be fine, beside I'll have Prince Sky to protect me." Aerilyn hummed in disapproval.

"I think I'd be rather saved by someone who has magic powers then someone without." Techna nodded. "Something doesn't feel right about this date." Techna said. 

"Yeah something smells fishy around here." Musa sniffed the air and widened her eyes.

"And I smell burning." Aerilyn sniffed the air and accidently activated her advance sense, she clamped her hand around her nose and started coughing violently. "Oh great heavens, oh right the roast." Aerilyn eyes widen and started running. "THE F*CKING ROAST" The others ran after her to the kitchen. Flora stopped midway and grabbed the fire extinguisher. As they arrived to the kitchen black smoke filled the kitchen. "Oh crap we're so done." Musa said.

Aerilyn placed her hands on her hips and smiled. "Fear not citizens, Aeri is here to absorb the smoke." Bloom looked at her in shock. "You can do that?" Aerilyn shrugged her shoulders and turned to the smoke. She outstretched her hands towards the smoke and whispered under her breath. "Smoke absorber." The smoke drifted away from the oven and swirled around Aerilyn before disappearing, thinning out till there was nothing left. 

"See told you guys nothing to fear." She wiped the beads of sweat from her forehead and sighed. "I don't think so." They all turned around to see Miss Griselda standing by the door with her arms crossed and a stern glare. "I hope you have a good explanation for this-"

Flora came running in with the fire extinguisher, she tripped over opening the extinguisher and spurting foam all over Griselda, she took a napkin out from her pockets and wiped her face. "Get back to work immediately do you hear me." Griselda said with an irritated look on her face. She then turned to Aerilyn and strictly said, "And no magic."

And then walked out of the room. They all snickered under their breaths. Aerilyn helped Flora up from the floor, Bloom cleared her throat and smiled. "Bread and cheese good for you guys?" 

Aerilyn slumped down on their common room couch, she yawned and rested her head on a pillow. She overheard the conversation that Bloom, Musa and Techna was having. "It would be nice to have someone ask us out." Bloom said. 

"Yeah Techna why don't you ask Timmy out?" Techna mumbled something and walked into her shared room with Musa. Aerilyn got up and yawned and walked towards her room. "Hey Aeri why don't you ask Diabolus out?" Aerilyn waved them off yawning again.

"Another time girls, I'm tired." She went inside her room and closed the door, she then took off her clothes and put on her pjs and slumped into bed and fell fast asleep.