She walked back out her closet still in her towel. This passive aggressive stuff is getting old. I would much rather we argue than her just walking around all mad and pretending she's not.

"Sit down."

She sat down and I moved into her lap. I unwrapped the towel and laid it down on the bed.

"What?"

I pushed her back by her shoulders until she was laying down. I leaned down to kiss her and started stroking her dick, it wasn't hard yet.

I pulled back so I could talk to her. "You love me?"

She looked away and I softly grabbed her by her jaw and turned her to look at me. "I'm talking to you."

"Don't talk to me like that. I'm not a child."

"You know that turned you on. Why did you get hard that fast?"

"Your hand is around my penis." She always says penis, it's weird.

"You love me baby?"

"S-stop Onika." Oh I got her stuttering now. She looked away again.

"Why do you keep looking away?" I turned her head back, I wanted to look her in her eyes.

"Onika-"

"You love me? That's why you're mad?"

"I'm not mad."

I squeezed her dick and she yelped. "Stop doing that. If you're mad say it." I went back to stroking after.

"Why would I tell you I love you and you just said you don't love me at all?"

"Maybe I was being a little dramatic but I'm not ready to tell you that yet."

"But you already did."

"I don't recall."

"Okay Onika, you can stop now." She put her hand on my wrist to stop me from moving.

I moved her wrist and kept going. "You like handjobs? I remember last time you came fast and I can tell you're about to cum again." She was humping my hand now.

"Why are you telling me I cum fast? That's not- go faster."

She put her hand over mine and started moving my hand for me. I leaned down again to kiss her while she came.  

She came while kissing me and it got everywhere. I would've thought it would come out like water with how many times she came last night.

I sat up on her legs and licked my fingers. I kept eye contact with her, she was about to cum again.

"You forgot some." She pointed to her stomach. Oh she's nasty.

She put her hand in the back of my head but she didn't push me down. I went down on my own and I liked all the cum off her stomach.

I moved off her and sat down next to her on the bed. "Can you buy me breakfast for that?"

"I'll buy you whatever you want." She grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. Her eyes were closed now.

"You have pretty boobs." I grabbed the one closest to me and she moved my hand and shook her head no.

"I can't touch them?"

She shook her head no again. "Why not?"

She didn't respond and rolled over so her head was in my lap. "Get dressed and I can take you home and get you guys breakfast. I'll come back and we can spend the rest of the day at your house."