Trihexia arc: The war has begun slowly..

Začít od začátku

Issei(Lancer): WAIT! ASIA IS MISSING!

Asia(Ruler): Here!

Issei(Lancer): WHEW! I know where and who to look for to help

Gudako: Alright lets go lead the way Lancer! Mashu!

Mashu: Hai!

Issei and Miyasato and Mashu cleared some of the remaining Demon beasts around the area...

Miyasato: Tch... now they re in Kuoh how much more in the underworld itself?

Issei(Lancer): hm Yeah it seems that I believe that it is more concentrated there...

Miyasato: AH I see the Kuoh academy...

Gudako: Are you sure they will be here?

Asia(Ruler): Yep... Theyw il be here..

Meanwhile with the ORC...

Kiba: Wait you feel that?

ORC: This magic presence this is!

Rias: ISSEI!

Akeno: ASIA!

Koneko: MIYASATO!

Sona: Wait they're here?

Saji: Eh??? Look they are here...

Issei(Lancer): OY!!!!

Miyasato: OY!!!

Asia(Ruler): OOOYY!!!

Rias: ISSEI!!!

Koneko: ISEEI!!!

Kiba: Where the hell have you been?

Saji: Like we don't have any contact from you for like three months! Where were you????

Issei(Lancer): I was in the center of all realities and universes and its not the dimension gap that place sucks balls anyway...

Miyasato: Riiiiggghhttt I saw you making Great red watch some NTR Hentai and some Boku no piko full live-action movie, yeah that place sucks balls...

Asia: that place is my playground for meditating...

Miyasato: And I annoy Great red with my chains and bind him for no reason t all...

All(Mind): What now????

Rias: Ahem ANyway.... back to the main issue... 

Issei(Lancer): We know... 

Akeno: Eh? How?

Issei(Lancer): Do the honors, Miuya I cannot bear to bring the bad news...

Miyasato: The original Lucifer that as summoned is the same as us the heroic spirits but it is more powerful than the normal ones

Irina: What is it then?

Miyasato: you all know about the avenger class hero spirits right?

Irina: Yeah along with the grand why?

Asia(Ruler): The original Lucifer you are about to face is an Avenger class... and what's worse... he is a Grand Avenger... which means he it 1000 times stronger than when he was alive...

The ORC are paled by the revelation and then Rias then asked...

Rias: then how are we supposed to fight him?

Issei(Lancer): It would be manageable if we have three or more grand servants in our group but we don't have them... so right now we only have one Grand servant which is Solomon the grand caster...