Holidays

Primus rolled around on the ground with laughter. Coolant running down from his optics, fans working on its highest capacity as he tried to cool his frame.

The reason for his laughing fit?.

Having taken the liberty of decorating the God of Destruction in the evening was now paying off.

Seeing him with the green glittery string wrapped around his horns, with a decorative star on each tip of his horns.

He looked hilarious and adorable to say the least, Unicron on the other hand did not look pleased at all. Servos crossed over his chest and dermas set in a dark scowl.

"This is not funny at all Primus."

Gathering himself from the laughter he sat up before getting up to stand. Pulling on the decorative string on his left horn with a chuckle.

"Dearest, you look amazingly for the season. You should definitely dress yourself upp more often like this."

Letting go of the string he took a step back.  His chin resting on his servo as he looked at Unicron.

"Hmm.. but i think we can do even better. Maybe some of that blinking things they put on their trees?"

"You had your fun Dear. I will have my revenge."

He begun unwinding the green glittering string from his horns, earning him a pout from Primus.

"But you looked so festive."

"Your work is much more well suited to decorate the things around the shrine than me. Why are you decorating it for a human custom anyhow?"

Primus shrugged "Well i like the decorations, livens the place up. As well as the customs. Speaking of.."

He walked off to his throne to pick something up behind it. Bringing him a gift wrapped in a white cloth and wrapped with a turquoise ribbon, a big bow on top.

"I like it mostly because it reminds me of our own traditions. Besides its perfect for us who likes to bring bots gifts without any real reason, beside to show you care about them~"

Unicron starred at the gift that was presented to him.

"What is this supposed to be?"

"A gift. For you."

"I already have everything i need, and so do you. We are gods, Primus."

Primus expression shifted as he took a step closer with the gift

"Some things not even we can create. Now open it, please.."

Rolling his optics and reluctantly taking the offerd gift. He held it in one servo as he pulled at one of the bows string, making the entire gift open itself smoothly.

Optics meeting a rugged silver box, he opend it with careful clawed servo.

He almost blinked his optics in surprise. Almost. Inside was a bright soft blue crystal, swirls of purple,orange and gold inside it mixing beautifully. A set of golden rings protected it, shifting around on its own accord around the crystal ball.

His optics trailed back up to Primus who had his usual big dumb smile on his dermas.

"I made it, in our colors of course"

"It is very pretty."

He didn't want to give his counterpart the satisfaction of seeing his true reaction from the gift.

"Good then it will fit into your quarters nicely. I got some business to deal with, see you later Unicron."

As he walked off Unicron remained watching the peice for a while before shutting the box and making his way back to his own shrine.

Once back at his shrine and berthroom, he sat down on his berth. Holding the box in his lap and looking at it for a good few minutes before opening it once more.

Starring silently at the crystal ball as it hoverd around in its little box.

Reaching out his clawed servo to gently stroke its rings.

As he did the room filled up with an image projector originating from the little crystal ball.

Looking up his vents hitched as he saw the scene unfold in front of him.

The ball played up the night they had bonded, followed by meaningful moments they had shared in deep space and on foreign planets. Lauging so much they cried, huddled together watching sunset and sunrises.

Times they both had been ungraciously clumsy and ended up in all kinds of odd positions, it all ending in laughter.

All amazing memories that he charised.

He slowly pulled away from touching it. The gift had been more lovely than he first imagined. And he hated to admit it but Primus words were correct. The feeling this gave him, was not something they could create on their own.

He carefully rested it on his berthside table. Lating down in his berth and starting up at the ceiling.

Now he had to figure out something to give Primus. Her closed his optics with a huff. Time to go over some ideas...