They turned their gazes away from Nina, quite alright. Some hissed, rolled their eyes. Some just shrugged. It was then I noticed that other people had actually filled the class since I came and I hadn't noticed until then.

Nina shrugged, regaining her normal composure, like the uncomfortable look she'd had not quite long had been unreal. "My aunt introduced me to one diet routine like this oh. I guess I got it all wrong or something. I mean, I don't even know. " She had laughed and given a wave of dismissal. "I'm sha gonna gain it back. Plus, I've been reading so. . ."

"Diet routine, you say?" Ninuola inched her head forward as she asked. "What diet routine?" She crossed her arms.

"Exactly, what?" Joy asked too.

Fred just stood and stared; his brows raised in curiosity.

"Like I said, I don't know. Y'all should not focus on me abeg." She smiled sweetly. "I'm okay."

I had my brows furrowed but I relaxed when she smiled at all of us and said she was okay. "Okay oh."

Ninuola didn't seem satisfied.

"You guys should chill," I said. "It's Nina, she's always strong. And she said she's fine."

"Alright," Ninuola said. She then turned to Joy. "I think I owe you an apology, Joy Anne."

I had almost forgotten what we discussed on Saturday during our girls' hangout at my house. The thoughts of my date with Ore still clouded my mind. It was when Ninuola spoke I remembered she was going to call a truce or something with Joy.

"You do?" Joy's eyes grew wide with surprise.

"Yep." Ninuola smiled. "I haven't been really nice to you. Since you joined our group, I've literally treated you like crap. I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me?"

Nina and I shared a knowing look.

Joy still wore her surprised expression. I guess I couldn't blame her. I mean, if I were her and a rising teen celebrity was apologizing to me, I think I would pee my pants in shock and excitement.

"Whoa, I forgive you. I'm not even sure you offended me before sef," Joy said.

Ninuola took her hand. "Thanks. And I was thinking," She looked at Nina and I with a smile and turned back to Joy, "maybe we could work together sometime. You're the most beautiful girl in RBA. I could speak to my manager, what'd you say?"

"Whatt?? You want me to work with you? As a teen model? Like you? Like, whattt??" Joy spat out in shock. People turned to look at us again.

"Yes, that's what I meant or mean or whatever," Ninuola said still smiling.

Joy engulfed her in a hug saying, "thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much!!"

"Awwwww," Nina said, wiping pretend tears.

I rolled my eyes and laughed but I was actually relieved that they'd settled their dispute and I would not ever be caught in the middle of both of them. Because omo, e go too choke.

"This is so cute," Fred said puppy-eyed. "But wait oh! Waittttt, sooooo, you can allow Joy to be your co model abi, Ninu? When I've been begging you since?!" He said the last part like a nagging market woman.

I giggled.

"Well, Joy is not a potato," Ninuola replied, pulling away from her hug with Joy. Patted Fred's shoulder and sashayed to her seat.

Fred just stood there. Dumbstruck for a while before saying, "So I'm the potato?"

We burst out laughing. Turned out he didn't realize what she meant before. Fred's expression was priceless.