"Ah, Yes. Ah Uhmm, No.." Shushua cutely rubs her temple. "Please sit down."

"Kiyowo :) .." Tzuyu smile as she looks at Shushua's reaction.

Sana hears it she looks at her and seated beside her.

"I'm cute?.." Shushua asked.

"Yes :) .."

"It's my first time that someone compliment me. Komawo Tzuyu ~ Unnie.." Shushua blush and Sana saw it.

"Ms.Yeh, seems like you're so easily to fall don't take it seriously. You will just going to hurt yourself."

"Huh?."

Tzuyu looks at Sana and smile. "Seems like your saying that I don't mean what I say to Ms.Yeh."

"If that's your interpretation.."

Shushua looks at them and she can feel the tension between Sana and Tzuyu.

"Uhmmm.. Ms.Minatozaki, Ms.Chou I'll go back to the office now.."

"Sure, Shushua. It's nice meeting you again." Tzuyu smile to Shushua..

When Shushua leave Sana face Tzuyu. "You really love flirting." She said.

"Am I flirting?." Tzuyu asked.

"What are you doing earlier?.."

"I'm giving her a compliment. She's a Chinese, I'm comfortable with Ms.Yeh that's not flirting."

"Really.."

"And what is it to you if I'm flirting with her?.."

"Mom wants me to look after you, I'm just assuring that you won't cause any trouble why you were here."

"Wow, I can't believe you, you really have the audacity to talk to me like that. Sana Unnie let me remind you, between the two of us you're the one who made a sin. You married someone else while we are still together so don't talk to me like that and I appreciate if you will not going to interfere with anything  I want to do or anything I want to say."

"I'm sorry..."

"I'm done. I'll go ahead now. enjoy your meal."

Sana deep a sigh when Tzuyu leave already.

"Why are you acting like that Sana. you only make the situation worse." Sana mumbled as she starts cursing herself..

"I only wanted to be friends with her." Sana sadly said and pout.

-

6:30 PM Tzuyu is outside at the building and she's currently waiting for  Mina as they will going to Jeongyeon's place.

After cleaning her desk Sana came out from her office and ready to leave and the moment she came out  from the building she saw  Tzuyu outside.

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"Mmmm.."

"Are you going to the party?."

"Yeah."

"Kenshi is near, Just come with us.  we will go there too.."

"No, thanks. Mina Unnie is on her way. But, thanks for offering."

Seconds later they hear a car horn infront of them. It was Kenshi's car.

"Hi, Hon.." Kenshi quickly walks closer to Sana and gives her a kiss.

Tzuyu immediately averted her gaze as her heart is slowly aching. She thought she's okay already but deep inside she's still in pain..

"Hi, Tzuyu :) are you going home? Let's go. We will send you to your hotel."

"No, it's okay. I'm waiting for Mina Unnie."

"Ah.." Kenshi's attention went back to Sana. "How's your day, hon :) .."

"It's good. It went well.." Sana suddenly feels awkward, she's not like that before but when Tzuyu arrived she suddenly feel uncomfortable.

"That's good ~ I miss you.." Kenshi kiss Sana's forehead.. Sana looks at Tzuyu and she was surprised as she have eye contact with her, but the latter immediately averted her gazed..

"Tzuy~Chan.." 

Tzuyu turned around and she saw Mina cutely waving at her.

"Mina Unnie."

"Sorry, I'm late :) .."

"Hi, Mina ~ Chan.." Kenshi greeted Mina.

"Hi :) .." Mina looks at Sana. "Hi, Sana~ Chan." Sana just smile to Mina.

"Did I made you wait?."

"No, Unnie. It's alright. Let's go now."

"Sana ~ Chan, we will see you at the party.."

"Arasso.. "

Sana looks at them until the car drove away. She doesn't understand what she feel at the  moment.

"Hon, Are you okay?."

"I guess."

xxxxxxx