Once her vision cleared and she saw who had messaged her, her whole face scrunched up in confusion. "Katsuki?" She mumbled before opening his text.

King Explosion Bitch
—————————-

King Explosion Bitch: Are you up? You were active a couple of minutes ago.

Psycho Bitch: yes. I'm awake. Awwh, do you need me to sing you a lullaby to sleep?🥺💞

King Explosion Bitch: Shut up! I was bored and I couldn't fucking sleep. Never-fucking-mind! I'm going to sleep. Fuck you.

Psycho Bitch: Nooo! Come back here my lil train. I'm bored and I've been staring at the ceiling for the past 30 minutes. communicate with me 👍😵‍💫👍

King Explosion Bitch: No.

Psycho Bitch: Ys.

King Explosion Bitch: No.

Psycho Bitch: Tou wanted to tslk ti moi! Then fivking tqlk!!

King Explosion Bitch: No. you can't even spell. That's how tired you are. Go to sleep Elena. I'll text you in the morning. Goodnight, Fuck you.

Psycho Bitch: Fine. You have pwrsinallity issues. Mqke up yiur mind. Wait.... YOU'LL TEXT ME IN THE MORNING? AWWWWH, YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH YOU'LL GIVE ME GOOD MORNING TEXTS?!💞😵‍💫👍✨🥴

King Explosion Bitch: No. Good night.

King Explosion Bitch removed one message.

Psycho Bitch: Simp <3
seen at 1:12 AM
————————

Elena put her phone down and took out the charger that had been charging her phone for awhile. She made sure to have the alarm for 8 AM on so that she'd be sure to make breakfast for her parents in the morning.

She puffed up her pillow and hugged a larger pillow of hers before her eyes felt droopy.

One thought that came to mind was the thought of Katsuki. She chuckled quietly at the thought of his flustered state. "Lil train."

——————————
Elena woke up to the sound of her alarm going off. She felt slightly happier than usual that day.

She put a pair of sweatpants and an oversized shirt on that reaches about mid thigh. Once she was dressed, she made her way down the stairs after closing her door.

She walked down the stairs and was met with the smell of breakfast. Elena's face scrunched up in confusion. "Who the hell- Karla?" Elena asked upon seeing her mother making breakfast in the kitchen.

"Where's father?" Elena asked after joining her mother's side. "I decided to make some breakfast since your father is gone today. He said he would be gone for a week or two." Karla said.

Elena's whole face lit up as she looked at her mother. "Wait, really?" She asked. Karla smiled faintly before nodding. Elena's smile went from ear to ear as she prepared the breakfast with Karla.