"listen here, sasha. in case you haven't noticed, i could not give a single fuck what you think. so, just shut your fucking mouth and make goo goo eyes at your boyfriend." lilith turns back around and turns her music back up, burning in the anger caused by sasha.

chris sits up and snatches the aux cord from lilith's phone. he hands it to sasha despite the objection coming from lili.

the first song to come on is 'heaven' by kane brown. lilith cusses loudly when chris turns the volume up. let's just say that country is not lilith's favorite genre of music.

-

lili storms in the house and slams the bathroom door behind her. she stares at herself in the mirror, trying to calm down. the entire ride home was filled with country love songs, to which sasha sang loudly, and horribly.

a knock is heard on the door.

"it's matt, lili." she lets him in, closing the door behind him. "you good?"

"i cannot fucking stand that bitch." lili slides down on the wall, sitting on the bathroom floor. matt sits beside her.

"i'm sorry. i really don't like her that much either." matt puts his arm around lilith.

"she's such a fucking pick-me girl." lili sighs. "like 'oh my gosh, chris, i want to listen to country love songs that make me think of us' shut the fuck up, hoe."

"her music was pretty awful." matt agrees.

lilith stands up quickly. "oh my fucking god, why am i crying?!" she wipes her face and leans against the counter. matt stands beside her, looking at her in the mirror. "she just makes me want to leave, like just go back to florida." her knuckles turn white at how hard she's gripping the counter.

"lili," matt turns her to look at him. "i think that she's intimidated by you. she seen how close you were with us at the restaurant and got jealous."

"i'm so frustrated with both of them." lili looks up at him. "sasha and chris."

"he's being a dick. i don't understand why." matt says and wipes under lilith's eyes.

"because he likes that jerk." lilith answers and turns back to the mirror, splashing water on her face. she dries it off. "do i look like i've been crying?"

"no, you look great." matt assures her with a smile.

"thanks."

"ready to go back out there?" matt asks, putting his hand on the doorknob. lili nods and they walk out to the living room. lilith shoots sasha and chris a dirty look before sitting on the sofa beside matt.

"i don't understand what your problem is, lillian-"

lili interrupts her, "it's fucking lilith. my name is lilith."

"sorry, lilith." sasha rolls her eyes. "calm down. it's not that big of a deal."

lilith stands up, making sasha flinch, and leaves the room.

"lilith!" matt yells after her and sends chris a 'do something' look. chris looks at sasha before leaving the room.

"chrissy? where are you going?" sasha stands up when nick and matt start laughing at the way sasha is actually calling him 'chrissy'.

chris walks into the kitchen where lilith is pacing. she stops and looks at him,
crossing her arms.

"what's your problem?" he asks and leans against the counter.

"what's my problem? you're the one that's been up sasha's ass while she drives me fucking insane." lilith complains, dropping her arms to her sides.

"don't act like it's all her fault. you've been an asshole since she started hanging out with us."