"No wonder Amaan went full lattu on our Ayat!"

"Amaan is going to have a hard time removing his eyes from his bride today!"

Ayat blushed even more and hide her face in her palm making the three girls laugh... just at the moment the voice of the car horns reached everyone's ear and glancing at each other jannat spoke walking to Ayat...

"Ay gy apky dhulhy raja apko lyny!" (Your groom is here to take his bride!)

"Api please na!"

Ayat cribbed making Jannat laugh and then she kissed Ayat's forehead....
soon the girls were done making Ayat ready for her D-day... a soft knock came up on the door... Muntaha opened the door to see Hadia standing with Arham behind her... she got aside and let them inside... Ayat looked at her parents and stood up from the vanity chair... she looked at her white lehenga

 She then raised her eyes to her parents asking them

"Main kesi lag rhi hun?" (How am i looking?)

Hadia was the first one to ahead and cupping her face spoke with moist eyes...

"Just like a fairy!"

Ayat smiled and looked at her father asking him..

"Baba?"

Arham walking to her held Ayat's hand in his... he patted her hand and then spoke looking at her...

"I just remembered the day we brought you home! My Ayat was so small with those long eyelashes and red cheeks that I eventually fall in love with her the moment i saw her! And see my same Ayat with those same eyelashes and cheeks is adorned in the lehenga of her wedding! Looking even more beautiful!"

Ayat's eyes got moist as she remembered she is going to leave her family... she just hugged her father and held her mothers hand tightly before she spoke lowly...

"I will miss you baba, ammi!"

Arham broke the hug and nodded in no saying...

"Don't cry, never ever cry okay! Always smile!"

Ayat nodded her head and Arham kissed her forehead before walking out... Ayat turned to Hadia and asked her...