Then she looked at Fahad asking him to support her but he just gave her a disbelief look... he then looked at Arham and said to him slowly...

"Arham yeh ab tum dono py depend krta hai, or sab sy ziada Ayat py, pehly us sy pucho wo kya chahti hai! Agar wo bhi yehi chahti hai to meri mano to koi masla nhi jldi shadi mein! Balky in age py ap aik dusray to ziada achay sy samaj sakty ho! Jldi shadi krwana koi buri baat nhi! It is infact good if we see it from Islam's point of view!" (Arham now it is up to you two! Ans most importantly on Ayat, first ask her if she too want this! And if she do that i think there is no problem in making them marry at his age! Infact you will get to know about each other more good! Getting married in early age is not a bad thing! It is infact good if we see it from Islamic point of view!)

Arham nodded his head listening to Fahad and looked at Hadia who just held his hand as both thought for a few moments before walking out of Zoya and Fahad's room....

.......................

"Ammi mujhy yeh baat pata thi!" (Ammi i knew this thing!)

Ayat told her parents as they told her about Zubiya's call... Hadia looked at Arham when Ayat again gained their attention by telling them...

"2 dafa baat hui hai meri Amaan sy! Or dono dafa yehi baat kahi thi unho ny!" (I have talked to Amaan twice and both times He mentioned about it!)

Hadia kept looking at her daughter while Arham asked...

"So do you want it too?"

Ayat glanced at her parents and then at her brother who was sitting with them in arham and hadia's room... looking down at her hand Ayat nodded her head voicing out slowly....

"G baba!"

Hadia smiled at her daughter and getting up from the bed sat beside Ayat on the couch and kissed her forehead saying...

"Allah tumhy hamesha khush rakhy meri jaan!" (May Allah keep you happy always my life!)

Ayat looked at her mother with a smile and then at her father who too passed her a smile... Ayat hugged her mother that was when Mustafa spoke...

"Kya ammi abhi to mny theek sy tang bhi nhi kiya isko! Asy ksy chaly jy gi itni jldi!" (What is this mom! I haven't even teased her properly and she is going this sooner!)

Hadia slapped his arms lightly as he was standing beside his mother on which Ayat laughed hugging her mother.... Arham looked at his small family and smiled....

........................

A Month later

Ayat smiled listening to Adan and Muntaha's banter while she was wearing the bangles... The duo stopped when the door of the room got opened and Ayat too turned to look at the person to find Jannat standing at the door... she came inside and looking at Ayat spoke with excited voice just like her mother's...

"Ma Sha Allah, Ayat, you are looking so beautiful, Ma Sha Allah, Ma Sha Allah!"

Ayat bit her lips as blush adorned her cheeks... adan and muntaha shared a look and placed their chin on jannat's shoulder from either side and spoke looking at Ayat...