Ventus x Reader x Vanitas

The rain poured outside as you gazed out your window, thinking about your two best friends. They were your only two friends at school anyways. Since you came to that school, and they decided you three were friends, no one else in the school would come near you. "She's their best friend, she wouldn't care about us." they said. only teachers, like Aqua, or Terra would really be there for you. but Ventus and Vanitas were always making you happy when a frown formed. even then...... as the rain dripped down your window pane, just like your tears on your face, you thought of them....

You closed your eyes, drifting off into dream land.

+++

"Shut up, man! you don't know what she's been through!" Vanitas growled at Ventus, who fiddled with the house key.

"Yes I do. she may seem happy all the time, but deep down, she's just crumbling inside. She told me that much." Ventus argued, and sighed as the key clicked into the lock.

The door creaked open to reveal a quiet and very much dark apartment. Vanitas looked at Ventus, who shrugged, and walked in slowly. Your kitchen seemed to be abandoned, and the living room was the same. No one occupied the bathroom either.

Ventus looked around frantically. she couldn't have run away, after that?

"Ven!" Vanitas cried from your bedroom.

Ventus ran into the bedroom, seeing Vanitas step outside on to your balcony. It was still pouring rain outside, and there you sat sleeping with your head propped on the railing. Ventus ran to where Vanitas lifted you up gently, and carried you over to your couch. Vanitas went to get a towel, as Ventus observed you, stroking your wet hair.

Long lashes dripping in water droplets brushed rosy cheeks, and your hair glistened in rain. your shirt was very wet, and as Ventus blushed, for he could see through it slightly. Vanitas came back with a large towel, and started to dry you off. Ventus touched the top of your head lightly before going to your wardrobe to find some clothes for you.

You felt a pat and a touch on your back, and you felt very cold, as if you had forgotten to wear a t-shirt. tensing and snuggled towards the closest warmth you could find, which happened to be Vanitas and a towel. you opened your eyes half way to see your best friend with a burning face above you. You, feeling so miserable, just closed them again. after about a millisecond, the touching started up again. you felt your wet shirt come off, and you were wrapped in a fluffy robe. then you were picked up and carried over to what you presumed was your bed. You scrunched up into a ball, and then found another heat source quickly. you smiled, as you felt something hug your waist, and fell, once again, fast asleep.

+++

"_____! hey ______! you home already?" Your roommate called your name, worried about you. She walked in and set the groceries down on the kitchen table and went to change into something more casual. stopping, and turning right around again, taking the keys and walking out the door right away again.

She smiled. "What a cute couple." Still asleep and peaceful, slept you, and your two best friends.