another sora x reader

I found god
On the corner of first and Amistad
Where the west was all but won
All alone, smoking his last cigarette
I Said where you been, he said ask anything
Where were you?
When everything was falling apart
All my days were spent by the telephone
It never rang
And all I needed was a call
That never came
To the corner of first and Amistad

You walked past the bustling streets of town, your hand holding tightly onto your cellphone. All hope of it ringing drifting farther away from your mind. You let out a sigh and looked up into the clear blue sky, wondering...just wondering...

Sora...wherever you are...Are you doing fine? Are you eating well? Do you...still love me? You bit down your lower lip and choked back the tears that had threatened to fall at the thought of the young teen. His sweet and comforting voice rang in your ears. Will I...ever hear your voice again? You turned around sharply, an uneasy feeling settling in the pit of your stomach as you felt a pair of eyes pierce straight through you. Maybe you were just being paranoid, but that didn't rid out the chances that you were being watched and that thought didn't help you one bit.

You shrugged off that feeling and continued your walk, trying to occupy your thoughts with trivial topics. It was always like that, when you thought of the spike haired teen. You walked up the stairs and into your apartment, passing by the elevator only to get a glimpse of a teen with spiked brown hair.

C-Could it be? You called out his name and the teen looked around, sky blue eyes looking straight into shocked _e/c_ orbs.

"Sora!" You tried to run towards the elevator but as soon as you reached it, the door closed and made it's descent. At the same time your cellphone rang, you quickly opened it and revealed a text message from Sora.

From: Sora

Title: ...

Don't follow me, and don't look for me, you can't expect me to return whatever you feel towards me now.

"W-What?" You read the message despite the tears that blocked your eyes, because of the shock that you felt you never noticed the two men that lurked behind you, smirking at each other in satisfaction.

"She's the one."

"Yeah, she knows him. The Boss'll be happy to find about her."

"W-Who's there?" You turned around in a panic, before a piece of cloth covered your nose. Your body grew numb and your eyelids felt heavy and in a matter of seconds you fell to the floor.

Lost and insecure
You found me, you found me
Lying on the floor
Surrounded, surrounded
Whyd you have to wait?
Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late
You found me, you found me

Your eyes fluttered open, and you squinted them in order to adjust to the dim room. Voices of a few men talking in the background. You struggled to free your chained hands and feet which restrained you from further movement.

"Hey, pipe it down will ya'?" A man in black coat spoke, gripping your hair tightly.

"Make me." You retorted, the man huffed and released your hair from his grip.

"I think I could, and besides it's not like that Sora brat is going after you any time soon." At the mention of his name you flinched then turned your eyes to the ground, a satisfying grunt coming from the man as you silenced.

"Remember your place, brat." The man returned to his fellow companions, leaving you in the cold once more. Then you could hear the sound of doors banging open and the grunts of men as they fell to the ground. You hoped for the best, but you knew somehow that this wouldn't end up pretty.

"Get the girl and leave! Hurry up you stupid Heartless!" At the sound of the name your eyes widened and your breathing hitched. Heartless, it is the most vile organization yet. Kidnapping, theft, fraud, murder and a few other crimes they have committed kept on piling on and on. The bounty on their heads is more than enough to provide for a hundred children.

You were brought to your feet then hauled onto a man's shoulder, vision escaping you as the man hurried his escape. Then the man fell, calling out for his boss in distress. You were about to hit the ground when another cloaked man hauled him over to his shoulder before coming to a sudden stop and sat you on the floor, bringing a knife close to your neck. You opened an eye, and as you saw the teen in front of you, your eyes welled up with tears.

"Say bye-bye to your little girlie friend Sora!" You heard him shout at the man, then all your senses numbed, and a searing pain filled your body as it made contact to the cold hard ground. You heard the man laugh evilly, then a loud thump, and a body falling to the ground.

In the end everyone ends up alone
Losing her, the only one who's ever known

"H-Hey...______? Don't give up! Don't leave me here alone!" You felt strong arms bring you to his lap, and warm tears falling on your cheeks. As your eyes dimmed you saw his face, scared and distressed.

"You're leaving now...right?" His forehead leaned on your cold one and his warm breath was on your skin.

"I didn't leave you because I didn't love you...I didn't send that text because I meant it...I did all that to protect you from the Heartless...but it seems like I failed once again...Will you ever forgive me...____?" Slowly you put a hand on his and gripped it as tight as you could.

Before your eyes closed...and your temperature dropped...at least one last time...you got to be with him again.

Lost and insecure
You found me, you found me
Lying on the floor
Where were you where were you?

"I'm sorry ______...For being a fool...For leaving you..." He sobbed as he held onto your lifeless body, his eyes red from the tears that flowed through them. He brought your ears close as he whispered into it, holding onto false hope that you'd ever hear him say them once again.

"I love you..._______..."