Chapter 45

“It’s so good to have a stress free break” Alec said jumping on the king size bed in their hotel room.

Magnus walked to him and Alec put his arms around Magnus’s waist and pulled him onto the bed. 

Both of them laughed.

“So what do you wanna do today?” Magnus asked sitting up.

Alec smiled from ear to ear and jumped out of the bed and ran to where he kept his bag. He took out a small notebook and climbed back onto the bed and gave it to Magnus.

“What is this baby?” Magnus asked taking it.

“Open it and see” Alec said excited like a small kid.

Magnus opened the notebook and smiled. “Aww…this is so cute baby…when did you prepare this?”

“It was Izzy’s idea…”

There was a whole list of activities that were could do for the next 5 days.

“So what do you wanna do first baby?”

“Right now…” Alec said and took Magnus’s arm and put it around him “I just want to cuddle with you and rest for while”

“Yes baby…let’s rest for some time…you’ve been having sleepless nights with all the work for our wedding.” Magnus said kissing Alec on the forehead.

Alec comfortably snuggled into Magnus’s arms and slowly fell asleep.

******************

Two days passed, Alec and Magnus were having the best time of their life.

“Hey baby you up?”

Alec wrinkled his eyes and sat up on the bed and nodded.

“Was I too hard on you yesterday?” Magnus asked sitting next to Alec.

Alec smirked and pulled Magnus onto the bed. Alec was facing Magnus as Magnus stayed laying on the bed. 

“You wanna go for another round?” Alec asked holding one of Magnus’s arms above his bed.

Magnus smiled “You challenging me right now?” 

Alec smirked and pulled the other hand and pinned it above his head as well. And then sniff kissed Magnus’s cheek and continued to do it all over the face making Magnus laugh. 

Magnus broke off from Alec’s strong grip and flipped Alec over so that now he was on top of Alec. 

“Told ya not to challenge me…” Magnus winked and started to kiss Alec on his neck. Magnus then pinned both of Alec’s hands moved onto to tickle Alec’s neck bone with his nose making Alec laugh.

“Okay okay…fine…I give up” Alec said trying to sit up.

Magnus laughed and let go of Alec’s hand.

“Breakfast?” Magnus asked as he got down from the bed. 

Alec smiled “Let’s go”

As they finished having breakfast Magnus took out Alec’s notebook. “So we can tick off gliding and sky diving…what are we gonna do today baby?”

“Since we are near the beach…should we try surfing?”

“I don’t know how to swim though…” Magnus said nervous

“Hmm…it’s not that hard, I can teach you if you want to”

“What if I drown!” 

Alec laughed, “I won’t let you to drown silly”

“Okay then…let’s go” Magnus said holding Alec’s hand and smiling.

Alec nodded and they went to the beach hand in hand.

*******************

5 days in 3 different locations passed like a swift. Finally, the newly wedded couple was home. 

“Izz are you done arranging the table?” Maryse asked as she hung the final set of balloons.

“Yeah mom! Done and dusted…now all we have to do is wait for Malec…”

“Malec?  Who’s Malec” Jace asked

 “Magnus and Alec together is Malec…it’s easier to them that…”

“Who came up with that?” Maryse asked.

Izzy stepped forward with pride “Who else? You very own” and bowed in a princess style. Everyone laughed along with Izzy. And then there was the doorbell.

Izzy sprinted to the door and opened the door. 

“Alec!!” Izzy shouted and jumped to hug him. 

“Missed you too Mags” she said hugging him too.