Our drinks came out we all ordered our food, Bey got a salad.

Bey was just drinking and texting someone on her phone.

I wonder who, her only friends are at this table. I was going to ask her later, there's a time and place for everything.

The food came out and Bey didn't touch her food at all.

"What's wrong?"

She pointed to the fork. I don't know why she's acting like a baby all of a sudden.

"What? The fork?"

"I don't have my salad fork."

"You can't eat with this fork just this once?"

"Do you know how they clean these? Do you want me to die?"

That seems a little dramatic but okay.

She shrugged and laud her head on my shoulder. "I'm ready to go home."

"What if we ask them for a packaged plastic fork?"

"I want mine."

"Well yours isn't here so a plastic fork is the next best thing. When she comes back around, I'll ask her to get one." I feel like I'm talking to Imani right now.

"Can you order another drink for me too?"

"Sure baby." I was calling her baby but this time because she was acting like one.

When the waitress came to ask us how our meal was, I asked for the fork and ordered Beys drink.

She came back with the drink and drank the entire thing before she started eating her salad.

We started drinking and everyone was having fun. Bey even started talking to us.

Bey started kissing my neck and I just ignored her and let her do her thing. She wasn't doing too much, just little kisses on my neck. I knew it was all the alcohol, I was feeling it too. 

"Bey move, I have to use the bathroom." I moved my neck away from her and she moved so I could stand up. Kelly came with me to the bathroom.

"What's wrong with Bey?" I asked her while I washed my hands.

"She's just annoyed but she's not going to say she's annoyed. So now she's drinking a lot to be able to tolerate us. She doesn't like being mad."

She does that a lot. Maybe not with drinking but she always tries to ignore her anger or annoyance until it goes away.

We went back and Robyn stood up and took Kelly's hand. They went to dance, a live band started performing while we were eating earlier.

"You wanna dance?" I held my hand out for her. I know she likes to dance.

She took my and and pulled me into her lap. She started to bend me over and I let her.

"Come on, let's dance." She started moving my hips in her lap, making me grind down into her.

I started to do it on my own and she moved her right hand and crossed it over to my left hip. She used her other hand to take a sip of her drink. 

I looked back and she was biting the inside of her bottom lip and looking at my ass with low hips.

I almost forgot we were in public. I stopped moving and she looked up.

The look she gave me. Lord... yeah, it's time to go.

I sat up against her chest and drank the rest of what was in her glass, I wanted to be as drunk as her.

She whispered in my ear. "You gone let me fuck you when we get back to my house?" I was getting weak in the knees, that accent.. it was stronger than usual too.