• thirteen •

A/N: Ty for 2k everyone!! I'll try as I can bc school holidays!

Feel free to critique my writing! I'm open to ways where/how I can improve my writing!

(H/c) - hair colour
(E/c) - eye colour
(S/c) - skin colour
(R/n) - random name

_____

• thirteen •

• thirteen •

“(m/n)!” Kinoshita exclaimed seeing the tall (h/c) haired male walk into their homeroom with a small yawn escaping his lips.

“Oh! (m/n)! You’re back!!” A girl from their homeroom exclaimed.

“(m/n)!” Another yelled.

“Dude, where ya’ been?”

“You feeling better? I heard you were sick!”

In a few seconds (m/n) was bombarded by questions and the entire classroom. All (m/n) could really do was bashfully smile as he attempted to push through the crowd of students to get to his desk, attempting to answer their questions as best he could.

“Hey! You bastards! Stay away from (m/n)!!” Two rowdy voices shouted from the back of the class.

All the students, including (m/n) turned their heads to see Nishinoya and Tanaka with Ennoshita and Narita standing behind them with dark ominous aura’s surrounding them.

A student, slightly taller than the rest however shorter than (m/n) smirked.

“Try us Noya!” He taunted.

“Why you—”

“Calm down Nishinoya, if we go at them head-on, we’ll never be able to reclaim what’s ours!” Tanaka stated.

Nishinoya looked at Tanaka and rested his hand under his chin, nodding.

“Yeah, you’re right Ryuu… we need to come up with a proper plan.” Nishinoya said as he looked at the group. “We got people from the basketball club and soccer club hanging out in the back… tch, they’ve got some good defence.”

“Everyone! Look it’s a photo of (m/n) as a child!!” A voice yelled.

The entire class turned to see Rei holding up a small piece of paper, waving it in the air. The class glared at Rei and suddenly, they rushed over to him, however Rei threw the paper out of the window.

It was said to be the loudest chorus of voices to have echoed throughout Miyagi before. The screams of the class’s wails echoed throughout the neighbourhood. Rei looked over to the group and nodded as he accepted his fate as the class turned and jumped him.

“You were a good comrade, Rei, you will forever be remembered.” Narita said as he saluted.

“Thank you for your cooperation.” Tanaka stated as he put his hands together, the light shining onto his face as he embraced the buddha side of him.

The group then rushed over to (m/n) who finally reached his desk.

“You okay, (m/n)?” Nishinoya asked.

“Yeah, thank you for getting them away.” (m/n) said a smile gracing his lips.

“Yeah! You’re welcome! Except… as much as I’d like to admit we were the ones to get rid of them… it was Rei…” Tanaka frowned.

“Who?”

“Rei.”

“Don’t know him.”

The group looked at (m/n), not even surprised as they heard sneezing.

“Who the hell keeps trash-talking me?! Come one! Try me, you dumb bitch!” They heard as Rei was being mauled by the group of students.

“Anyways… how are you feeling?” Ennoshita asked.

(m/n) took out his textbooks and placed them under his desk, “better actually! Someone left some medicine at my place and for some reason the door was open too… I really need to learn how to lock my doors otherwise some murders gonna come in and kill me someday.”

The trio looked at one another and raised an eyebrow.

“Wait… you don’t remember?” Kinoshita asked.

(m/n) looked at them and raised an eyebrow, tilting his head to the side, “what do you mean?” he asked, confusing clear on his face.

“N-Never mind… anyways! The teacher’s here!” Narita cut in as he pointed to the door that was slowly opening to reveal their teacher. The three scurried to their desks meanwhile all the other students were all unaware of the teacher’s presence.

“All of you! Sit down or it’s detention!” The teacher shouted, “Rei! Stop making that face and sit down! Knowing you, you did something, so you deserved to be mauled by them.”

“What!? That’s no fair sir!” Rei complained, “I saved (m/n)! Why am I getting treated like this?”

“Because you’re an idiot.” Someone coughed out making Rei sneeze.

“Okay I’m so gonna find the guy that keeps trash-talking me, even if it’s the last thing I do!” Rei exclaimed.

“Rei sit down before I make you read the entire encyclopedia.” The teacher bluntly stated making Rei scurry back to his seat with the rest of the class laughing at him.