hype you up

description: in which he watches her stream just to hype her up and watch her blush

pairing: corpse x female!reader

warnings: swearing

"How do I raid?" Corpse asked his viewers. "Do I press something or can I just go watch someone else's stream?"

He squinted at his chat as it filled with messages trying to explain how to do a Twitch raid. He was regretting not having figured out how to put on slow mode for his Twitch chats. The chats were coming in way too quickly for him to figure out what everyone was saying.

"I'm just gonna see who's online and watch them for a bit before I end stream," he decided.

He opened Twitch in a browser on stream. He was about to scroll through the home page to select a random streamer when his eyes trailed over to the list of who he followed. On the top of the list, the only streamer he followed who was currently live, was his girlfriend, (Y/N).

"Oh, (Y/N)'s online. I wonder what she's playing."

He went into her stream to see she was playing a GTA roleplay with Rae and Sykkuno. Her character was driving with Sykkuno and one of their GTA friends, who was talking about a "job" they were planning on doing. In her face cam, (Y/N) was sat back in her chair, sipping on a soft drink.

Her eyes wandered to her chat and her eyebrows furrowed together.

"Chat, you guys are saying I'm getting raided," she said. "Who's raiding me?"

Corpse chuckled as the chat tried to explain what he was doing. He decided to type his own message to let her know he was watching.

"you look cute while you commit crimes :)"

When his message popped up, (Y/N)'s face brightened like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Oh, Corpse is watching! Hi Corpse!"

"(Y/C/N), are you with us?" her GTA friend asked.

Remembering that she was playing a game, she quickly unmuted herself and said, "Yeah, sorry, I zoned out. Go over the plan again?"

The three characters had pulled up to the bank where Rae was waiting for them. Their GTA friend was explaining the roles everyone was to play.

(Y/N)'s character got out of the car and put on her mask - a raccoon mask. She was talking to the chat about how nervous she was for the job as they started into the bank.

"you're gonna do great sweetie"

(Y/N) giggled at Corpse's new message. "Than you babe. Let's go y'all!"

The four stormed into the building, their virtual guns raised. Rae walked up to the teller, demanding for her bag to be filled with money. Their GTA friend was watching the guards while Sykkuno and (Y/N) watched the hostages.

"We don't wanna hurt you, just stay down!" (Y/N) yelled at the cowering (yet still deadpanned) hostages.

"cutest burglar ever :)"

(Y/N) covered her mouth to stifle yet another giggle that was about to come.

"your laugh is the cutest thing ever"

Her chat was going wild for Corpse's messages. He forgot he was still live himself, so his own chat could hear his reaction to his messages to (Y/N), and to what she was doing on stream.

Once the job was finished, the GTA group took the money and ran to their car. They took off down the road, driving quickly and sporadically. It didn't take long for the sounds of sirens to be heard in the distance, causing all of them to start planning on how to ditch the car and go off on foot.