Always

Warning ~ Panic attacks, trauma, fluff.

Summary ~ Corpse wanting some cuddles, lies on top of  y/n, triggering traumatic experiences from her past.

After a long 7 hours of nonstop streaming, there is nothing more that corpse wanted to do than to lie in bed and cuddle up with y/n.

Although he was never one for sleep, his baby always seemed to be the one to make that happen for him.

He turned off his computer and everything before walking out of his gaming room. He made his way to their shared bedroom, finding y/n on their bed scrolling through her phone.

She looked up, a smile making a way to her face as he took off his shirt and stayed in black sweats.

He snuck in next to her, making her get off her phone and turn to him. He gripped her waist and turned her to him in a quick move making her giggle. He buried his face into her breasts and hugged her tightly. “Mmm I love you” his voice muffled against her shirt which was his.

“I love you too baby, you okay though?” She asked since he was more clingy than usual. “Yeah” he sighed. “Just a long stream and I need my cuddles” she hummed in response and ran a hand through his messy hair.

He then decided to get even more playful and rolled around until she was under him and his weight had completely been on her.

His face still smushed against her breasts, he looked up and started placing kisses all over her face. Something was wrong though, because she wasn’t laughing. In fact, her breathing had been increasing by the second, making corpse sit up in concern “baby?” When she didn’t respond he pulled her into his lap.

She started hyperventilating and corpse gently called out to her “princess” his voice soft. She slowly turned to look at him, her breathing still the same, tear started streaming down her face. “Baby I need you to focus on me okay?” Her eyes locked on him. “Okay baby, tell me 5 things you can see” he softly said. She looked around with shaky breaths. “Um…..a lamp….pillow….door…” she looked at their nightstand “a pen…. a-and paper” she finished off. “Good baby now tell me 4 things you can hear” she closed her eyes and tried to focus on the sounds around the room. “ u-um the t.v” she started off, the TV had been playing faintly in the back “ the air conditioner… water leaking” the faucet from their bathroom had been slightly on. “And…. your breathing”

“Great job princess, now tell me 3 things you can touch” her breathing had calmed down just a bit but it was still shaky, she opened her eyes locking them with his. “pillows” her hand went to their side and gripped a pillow. “Bedsheets” her hands slid down “ your hand” she whispered, gripping his hand last.

“Good, now 2 things you can smell” his voice now whispering. “ your cologne” she took a deep breath. “And coconuts” referring to the scented candle on their nightstand.

“Now 1 thing you can taste” he licked his lips, their eye contact never fading. He leaned in slowly, making sure it’s what she wanted, making her get rid of the last few inches between them, their lips touching softly. “You” she whispered, her breathing now more leveled.

“Great job bubba” and with that, she buried her face into his neck, holding him tightly. “Thank you……I love you”

“Always princess” his finger tapped her thighs before rubbing up and down to finish easing her nerves. “We don’t have to talk about it now If you’re not ready, but whenever you are, I’m right here baby

_______________________________________________

Waddup Babys

Sorry it's so short, but I didn't want to keep you waiting. Have a nice day :) <3

STAY SAFE