S2 Chapter 23

3rd person POV:

"bring it!" Francis challenged the trio gray

"ability: beast beneath the moonlight!" Atsushi yelled out as a blue beam shot out.

"Rashomon: demonic armor!" Akutagawa yelled out as a red beam shot out of him.

"special ability: white of the wise: fox of the night!" kitsune call out her ability as a yellow beam shot out of her body.

the trio now charged at francis.

Francis widens his eyes with pure rage as his ability starts to explode.

the three ability users were blocked from the light of Francis's ability.

when the light dies down they look at the ground as Francis jumps in their direction.

Francis start to kick Akutagawa, and then punched Atsushi, he was about to punch kitsune but dodges effortlessly and kicked his torso, her ability got stronger by the second she hit Francis.

francis then landed on his feet holding his torso where the fox ability user kicked him, as blood came out from the corner of his mouth.

kitsune then landed softly next to the boys and helps them as two of her tails wraps around their waist and place them back on their feet.

francis' blood is boiled in pure rage and charges at the trio.

the cloud of dust was around them as Atsushi, Akutagawa, and kitsune were thrown.

the boys got hit by the wall but kitsune skidded to a stop before she could hit the wall, she then backflipped and landed on the ground now on four legs.

as the dust clears, francis smirks with his eyes closed, "that all you got?" he said mockingly.

"I hope I don't spend all of that money for nothing."

he then show us that we only got 3 minutes before we were close to Yokohama.

'only three minutes left!' Atsushi and kitsune thought in unison.

somewhere in the air the plain is still in the skies.

inside the plane where kyouka was held, two pilots and guards were knocked out.

myuzu is now piloting the plane.

"mom...dad....even after years of hiding, I thought things will go well, you should have seen your daughter, she's very strong, she unlocks the secrets of her ability from our ancestor in the shiori family bloodline, now she knows all the secrets what is unfolding, she's becoming wiser each day...her ability is stronger then anyone no matter who she faces, she had to experience the strength of her ability, white of the wise is the most powerful ability in the world and no one dare to face it, I'm proud of her, and I bet you're proud of her too, one day, kitsune and Atsushi will have a bright future ahead of them as long as they stick together and face danger head-on through thick and thin...it's now my turn to prove the agency that I will pass the test and I'll be with my little sister once again, so mom and dad, if you're watching us from the clouds above...may you and god guide us to your light," myuzu said holding his cross necklace.

Francis punched Atsushi in the face as he grunts in pain as blood comes out of him.

then he knee kicks Akutagawa as blood comes out of his mouth.

kitsune dodges Francis's punch as her tails wrapped around his limbs as she scratched his face leaving a scar over his left eye, she then punched his stomach, the strength of her ability was too much for Francis as blood comes out of his mouth as he grunts in pain as he felt his ribs crack even more.