chapter 11

kitsune POV:

after what happened the other day while getting out of the sinking ship I had been overprotective to Atsushi, I'm worried about his well-being after getting attacked.

I was walking the stress of Yokohama just to clear my head and take days off from the agency, I can't let my thoughts clouded my head that if I lose Atsushi, like how I lose my family.

but when I stop in front of the jewelry shop, I saw something that caught my yellow eyes.

the left side had a silver ring that is tiger-themed.

and the right side is also a silver ring that is nine-tailed fox-themed

I start to think that if I give Atsushi the fox one while I keep the tiger one, sounds perfect to me, I walk up to the shop then start to pay for the rings, I thank the man behind the cash stand and told him to have a nice day, and he replied back...

I start to think that if I give Atsushi the fox one while I keep the tiger one, sounds perfect to me, I walk up to the shop then start to pay for the rings, I thank the man behind the cash stand and told him to have a nice day, and he replied back kindly.

I walked out of the store and put the rings in my pocket, I'll give the fox one to Atsushi when i see him.

I had a nice day for myself just taking a stroll on the streets, Yokohama is a wonderful city, and it really got me thinking of the day that I felt happy, but I still don't trust Kyoka, I still don't trust her, and demon snow, I despise her being with Atsushi.

when she was leading him to the police station when the port mafia arrived, I lost my trust in her, I'll never want her to be around Atsushi after what she did to us.

I walked to the other side of Yokohama to see a graveyard.

I walked past it and start to walk the cherry tree that had three tombstones in it that was ten feet away from the inside of the graves.

once I stopped in front of the tombstones, a single tear fell from the corner of my eye when I see them.

the names of my mom, dad, and older brother.

I get down on my knees and grasp my hands together and close my eyes and start my prayer in silence, I really miss them, and they miss me, but I always know they'd be proud of me, that I protect Atsushi and become the member of the armed detective agency.

"so your here too." I heard a familiar voice speak out.

i open my eyes and look to my right side to the dazai looking down at me with a smile on his face, i got up from the ground and dust the dirt off my white pants and look at the graves of my family.

"yeah, i never got to visit them after i was in that orphanage, it's hard to remember the deaths of everyone i loved by the hands of some organization that i despise, i want my revenge and shut them down for good, but it's not the answer, cause me and my ability can't take them down this man alone, I'm needing help and get strong together," i said to dazai never taking my eyes off of my families graves.

"you know kitsu, they'd be very proud of you, and so is your brother, he told me and chuuya one time that once your strong, you'll reach your full potential, odasaku can also see great things in you when he dropped you off at his place, after going on missions with Tenshi, but he ends up dead from the guild along with your mom and dad, protecting you after hearing their death and you run out that the witness saw a nine-tailed fox run out of the burning house that burns to ash and a family of shiori died in a pool of their blood." dazai said calmly.

odasaku a nickname I'm familiar with, Oda Sakunosuke, he took care of me once my brother was on missions with Tenshi, he teaches me to read, learning about abilities and writing, he once told me I'm the smartest kid than kids my age, he's like a second brother to me when it comes to me spending time with him.

but sadly, the four kids and odasaku died by Gide and his men, I almost got taken from them cause i hide behind the closet, and it breaks my heart, but what really breaks my heart is that oda died in dazai's arms when he's at Gide's hideout, and dazai told me that he'll be leaving the mafia to start a new chapter for odasaku, and my bother quit the mafia cause his girlfriend and partner, Tenshi died from the mission he returned from.

"yeah, but still, their watching over us, fighting and protecting, i see odasaku as my second older brother, I'm sad he had to die, but he wouldn't want me to be sad, he wants to see me happy so i can start a new chapter for myself." i side with a small smile crept up my lips and my tears fell but i wiped them off in order to stay strong.

"yeah, I'm glad you come all this way just to reach that goal kitsu, but the way you protect atsushi, he's glad to have you, as a friend, but you and him are more then just friends right?" dazai said and a looked at him and i start to blush from face to ears.

"y-yeah, i only see him as a crush that i had with him, but from the look at his blushing face, i can tell by looking that he likes me too but didn't show it, I'm sure we'll tell our feeling to each other when the times right." i said to him and look down at the ground with a smile on my face.

"*chuckled* i kinda knew when you look at each other, it's not every day that i'd see you with Atsushi and he can be a mess when you're close to him, and you both had a liking in tea on rice." dazai said in a-matter-of-factly.

i look at the graves one last time and  smiled at them, "let's go, i think we keep the others waiting long enough, let's get going before kunikida give us lectures." i said walking off the graves with dazai follow beside me in tow.

"yeah your right...maybe I'll keep my list in check once i find a suitable woman so we can have the perfect double suicide!" dazai said in a childish behavior.

i sweat-dropped at his attics, but let it go when he rambles on the new attempt of suicide.

i look up on the cloudy blue sky with a smile on my face know that oda and my family are watching over us, and feeling proud that we can save people.

i touch my left pocket that i kept the rings with still there. 

'atsushi, once i see you, I'll be able to tell you how i felt, let's hope you feel the same, cause once we're together, i will never let you go again, my wereTiger.' i thought to myself with a smile.