chapter 1

this one takes place of Atsushi's POV, I only just gonna follow the storylines that takes place on bungou stray dogs on English dub and some will have kitsune's appearance when you least expect, but I'll try my best to write this once I watch bungou stray dogs to make sure I follow and not make mistakes and try the best I could, and kitsune will appear in dazai's POV once he decided to make Atsushi one of the Armed Detective Agency, and a little warning...i will be slowly updating and I may be going to miss-spelled every single and write mistakes to follow through ^^; anyway hope you enjoy it.

Atsushi's POV:

'one bowl of tea on rice...pickled plums, slivered nori, and leftover chicken, all doused in piping hot water then shuffled in with salted kelp...that was so good, all those bowls of tea on rice I sneak into the kitchen to make at the orphanage'...I fell and land in the concrete face-first, 'damn it, I'm gonna die of hunger....my name is Atsushi, and du to unfortunate circumstances, I'm gonna die from starvation, after being thrown out of the orphanage, I have nothing to eat, nowhere to sleep and of course not a single sent of my name...and I don't even have the courage to steal to survive...that's how I arrived at my current predicament...however if I wish to live I have no choice but to steal and take from others!'

"get out you good-for-nothing!" I start to hear voices "no orphanage wants someone like you!" another voice says "the world would be a better place if you just die in a ditch somewhere!" the third says.

"shut up...shut up, shut up! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" I screamed my lungs out.

i clunch my fist. "die in a ditch? I won't let that happen, just you wait, I'm gonna live no matter what! right, I'm gonna rush the first person who comes along and then steal everything they've got!"

I turn around about to steal but stop in my tracks when I saw a bike rush by.

"maybe someone going a little slower? okay, then next person." I said in excuse but when I open my eyes to rush in but stop in my tracks again when I saw the military rush by and make another excuse.

"i-i don't image the military police carry wallets while they're in training...next time and this time I really mean it." I open my eyes and turn around to the river. "You're mine man!"

I saw legs twitching flowing in the river and I sweatdrop when the person slowly drift off. "h-he wasn't  quite what I had in mind." I hear gurgling from the guy who's about to drift away, "i-i'll let that one past thanks." I saw four crows land on the person's legs as a sign that he's going to die, "he'll be okay......FINE!" I shouted as I run and dive down with a loud splash.

-🌺-

I panted just to catch my breath from saving the guy that almost drowned, I was soaking wet but I ignore it and try to breathe, the guy woke up and gets up, I jumped when I see him already up, "you were floating down the river...are you okay?" i asked him.

"... I made it..." he said but then out of nowhere he said something that's going to shock me. "damn!"

"what's that?!" I said 'Does this guy just say "damn"?' i thought.

"Tell me, are you the one who interrupted my submersion?" the man says.

"you don't remember? yes I saved your life." but I started to realize from what he said in the last sentence that shocked me for life, "wait. submersion?!" I looked at him.

" you don't get it? I was trying to kill myself," he said, and that shocked me to hear him say that. 

"s-SUICIDE?!" I shout from when I pointed out he turned around fully to look at me.