Love❤

Top: Tae
Bottom: Kookie

........................................................................

KIM TAEHYUNG

A simple & kind hearted

Orphan

He was grown in an orphanage.

 Graduated from a well-known university with the help of Scholarship.

Works as a manager in a well-known company.

Have good friends but there is a part of him wants to be loved & give love to other person.

Gives importance to character more than looks.

Waiting for his better half/true love.

........................................................................

JEON JUNGKOOK

Cute, kind bunny boy

Recently graduated

Works in a restaurant

Jeon Jungkook a cute bunny boy lives with his uncle's family(Mr&Mrs Park).

Mr. Park's mother adopted our little kookie from an orphanage 20 years ago and she recently died.

Mrs Park and her daughter Park Mina didn't like Jungkook.

But they act in front of others that they care for Jungkook.

About Mr. Park he cares for Jungkook but due to his wife he doesn't show it outside & remains silent.

Jungkook works in a restaurant as he was interested in cooking especially sweet things.

Jungkook knows that his cousin Mina & his aunt Mrs. Park always see him as their servant only.

But Jungkook never care about them , he respects Mr. Park's mother whom he treats her as his grandma.

As now she died he moved out from their house and take a little apartment for rent near his work.

........................................................................

author j pov:

Kim Taehyung was walking on the road on the way towards his home.

Today he had completed his work early than the daily time that's why he decided to walk.

On his way he saw a boy outside of the restaurant giving food to the poor person with a bunny smile.

Taehyung was mesmerized by the beauty of the boy specially his bambi eyes which are doing something to his heart that it started to beat crazily.

He was looking at the bunny boy without blinking.

After giving the food the bunny boy went inside to the restaurant.

After the realization that the bunny boy went inside, tae also went inside of the restaurant.

He sees that the restaurant is empty only with 2 customers.

He goes to the cashier & again become statue as it was the bunny boy.

Kookie : Good evening Sir may I have your order please( bunny smile)

Tae: ( seeing jungook's smile he smile widely)

On other hand Jungkook widen his big bambi eyes as the person infront of him was only smiling.

He can say that the person in front of him was very handsome.

Slowly slowly his cheek started to turn red due to gaze of the boxy smile person.