Chapter 2

"Yes, there are four. However, almost no one knows about the fourth, because he is broken. He performed only briefly and mysteriously disappeared. Few people remember him at all. Do you want to see him? It's at the end of the alley, "he finished, walking into the alley. The other two boys went there as well. Luke didn't know what to do. Does he have to go after them? Curiosity killed him. He wanted to know what the fourth animatronicist looked like. Then he remembered his mother. She's definitely looking for him. He turned slowly and would have gone to his mother when one of the boys called.

"Are you coming or not?" Came the question from the dark alley.

Luke had no choice. He turned and went after the boys. He was soon engulfed in darkness, barely seeing on his own two feet. The alley seemed endless, but in the end it still hit the boys.

"Look where you're going," one said, but the blopne boy quickly calmed him down.

"Shut up! If anyone finds us here, little Luke can say goodbye to the robot show," he said irritably.

"Here it is," he added at last, walking to the tiny podium. The curtain on the stage was a purple sail with white stars. There was a small cash machine next to the stage and a small "OUT OF ORDER" sign next to it. Luke frowned. Somehow he didn't like it.

"What kind of robot is this?" He finally decided. The blond boy laughed and said.

"Did you really hear anything about him? Jake, give me the money, "he said, turning to the boy with the black T-shirt. He picked a coin from his trouser pocket and handed it to him.

"Look," the blond said, shoving the coin into the machine. Luke turned to the machine. The rotation of the metal wheels and the slow start of the engine could be heard. The torn music of the accordion began to sound from the tiny speaker to the right of the stage. Although the quality of the music from the speaker was terrible, Luke recognized the music almost immediately. It was a pirate song. Suddenly the purple curtain began to open jerkily. A foreign mechanical voice came from another corner of the stage.

"Aaaargh! Looks like yer ship got stuck in the depths o 'this sea, but dont fear anymore wit' me, the bravest pirate fox in the entire ocean! Rembemer, ye can be a pirate, but first ye 'ave t' lose an eye 'n an arm! "

There was a robotic voice and the noise of the engine intensified. The curtain was almost lifted. Luke watched in amazement. Then something emerged from the stage. Luke didn't see much in the dark, but he saw this clearly. The blond boy did not lie. There was a fourth robot. A robotic fox stood on the podium with a hook instead of a hand and a tape instead of one eye. It was dirty and damaged, an endoskeleton was visible on some parts of the body. He moved even more jerkily than the other three robots. At first there was silence, only the sound of spinning wheels and destroyed parts of the robot could be heard. Luke looked at the robot. Something about him seemed fascinating to Luke. Its design was comforting for him, he looked friendly and had a completely different impression than the other three robots. Luke sensed a greater personality in him, which was ironic, as he was the most destroyed of the four robots. Luke even felt like the robot was looking at him. Then the robot said.

"W-what are you doing here? S-shouldn't you be with the other three animatronics?" He said in a jerky voice. His voice was strange, it didn't suit him at all. Although it was a robotic voice, there was a sense of uncertainty and fear. As if the robot was more afraid of them than they were of him.

One of the boys laughed.

"You see? I don't wonder why they stopped him," he said and laughed. However, it was a mockery laughter joined by the other two boys.

"Pirate?" Really? Didn't the pizzeria thought of anything worse? "The other asked in a mocking voice. "Ii" started the fox with drooping ears. he hid more behind the curtain. "First you have to lose an eye and an arm," the boy imitated the robot in a mocking voice. The other two laughed as well. Luke didn't. The fox was almost completely hidden behind a purple curtain.