This made everyone laugh out loud. "That would have made us brothers Jihyunie~ how would have we got married then?" Jimin laughed, booping Jihyun's nose.

"But I thought, brothers can get married-"

"They cannot!!!" Two loud voices, belonging to Taehyung and Jungkook shrieked at the same time, with a disgusted expression on their face.

They all laughed at the two brothers, now looking at each other as if looking at poop.
"No... they cannot..." Jimin chuckled. "So... I was saying... they are your appa's parents, and they are my parents... so from now on, you need to address all of them as your grandparents. Okay??"

Jihyun just looked at his Dada and nodded. He then turned to the Park couple with big sparkling eyes. "So are you coming to my birthday tomorrow?!" He asked excitedly.

This made everyone tense. Mr. And Mrs. Park looked at each other and were about to decline as politely as possible, but Jimin interrupted.
"They are. Aren't they?" He said and then smiled at his parents, who didn't waste a single second to nod and affirm.

__________________________________________________

"Happy Birthday To you~ Happy birthday to You-"

"Haaapppyyy birthday my Jihyuniiiiiiieeeee~" Taehyung's opera voice resonated the whole house, "Haaappyyyyyy birrthhdaaayyy~ tooooooooo~ YOOOOOUUUU- jtewkw" Before he could finish though, Jungkook stuffed a muffin inside his mouth.

Everyone clapped, and Jihyun finally blew the candles, with a big bunny smile and his crescent eyes.

"Happy birthday angel." Jimin said, and kissed his forehead.

"Can I finally open the gifts pleeeaaasse?!" Jihyun asked and Jimin just giggled before nodded. Jihyun quickly rushed to the big pile of wrapped gifts on the dining table. 

"Open mine first!" Taehyung said, excitedly.

Jihyun looked for the one from his Uncle, but couldn't find it, so Jimin helped him look. They finally found it with a cute note on it, "To Jiyunie, from his best Uncle ever~" Jimin mumbled with a chuckle. Typical Taehyung. He gave it to Jihyun, to open it.

Jihyun opened it excitedly and found a cute drawing, as expected from his Tae Tae uncle. But Jimin couldn't help but laugh at the crazily identical stick figures of two boys. He held the framed drawing in his hands, facing it towards Tae, who was busy bickering with Jungkook over God knows what.

"What does this weird drawing even mean, you Alien?" Jimin giggled at his soulmate, who finally looked at the drawing, along with Jungkook

Taehyung just shrugged, "I don't know?" Taehyung chuckled, while Jungkook looked at the drawing with a scoff. "What's this?"

"Ask Tae." Jimin laughed, "He is the one who-" but before he could complete, his eyes fell on the back of the frame, and all colour left his face.

Jungkook noticed the change in Jimin's expression, along with his alarmingly shaking hands. "Jimin...?" Jungkook called him, but he looked as if he just saw some ghost. He stepped towards his husband, about to ask him what's wrong, but before he could, Jimin turned the back side of the Frame toward Jungkook, making the other's heart drop.

 He stepped towards his husband, about to ask him what's wrong, but before he could, Jimin turned the back side of the Frame toward Jungkook, making the other's heart drop

______________________________________________________

Thoughts??

Guess who's gonna come back in season 2 my chipmunks?!!

*Wiggles eyebrows like a witch*

This is the last extra chapter btw! After this, if I want to add a chapter, I'll add the "behind the scenes" I talked about on my msg board.

Also, I have my exams going on 😭😭

So have patience for season 2 okay?

Thank you for reading ♥️💜

SARANG-FUCKING-HAE!!!