17

Jungkook made his way towards the room and his jaw dropped.

"Why the fuck are you naked?!" Jungkook almost shrieked, face red and Mr. Jungkook Jr. was about to rise in his pants.

Jimin was standing on the bed, butt naked, wearing nothing, literally nothing.

Once Jungkook was in the room, Jimin glared at him, crossing his arms over his naked chest.

"Why the fuck was I in your clothes?! And why the fuck am I here!? You kidnapped me you pervert?! Are you insane?! What place is this?!" Jimin shouted.

Jungkook almost whined because now he was painfully hard, Jimin's wee wee was literally right infront of him, along with his thick milky thighs. The beauty was in front of him in full display, yet he cannot touch it. God, Jungkook wanted to cry.

He took a deep breath to calm down and looked around, finding his T-shirt and trousers, on the floor.

"Jimin..." Jungkook said through gritted teeth, God he hates how his boner hurts. "Why are you naked, standing on the bed?"
He tried to asked calmly.

"Because they were your clothes and Park Jimin never wears anything which is not his own!!" Jimin said and huffed, turning towards the wall, now giving a side view of his big booty to Jungkook.

Jungkook gulped and noticed how his mouth had become dry. God please, his boner was way painful in his tight jeans.

"Okay... fine..." Jungkook tried to breath, closing his eyes, "They were my clothes, they were bad, or whatever... but ... where the fuck is your underwear?" He asked, looking at Jimin's face, trying his best not to look down.

Jimin turned back towards him and gave him a look of disbelief.
"I never wear underwear." He said, as if the most obvious thing in the whole damn world.

And Jungkook choked on air.

"What?! Never!?" Jungkook asked, almost crying. Why the fuck is Jimin like this?! So weirdly.... sinful?! How is he Jungkook supposed to control himself from now on, knowing his husband never wears an underwear underneath anything.

"No. Coz I find it uncomfortable." Jimin said and started looking at his fine nails like a diva.

"Okay... okay..." Jungkook said breathing heavily, sweating because of how much he wanted to run to the bathroom right now.
"But don't y-you think, standing butt naked infront of someone is... is... weird?" The last word coming out like a high pitched shriek.

Jimin just shrugged, "No? I mean you are a boy, I am a boy, there is no difference-"

"There is a difference!!" Jungkook shrieked again, he hated how his voice had naturally turned high pitched because of the situation, "there is a huge difference!!" He said, looking at Jimin's huge ass.

Jimin gave him a look of disbelief and sighed. "Give me my clothes then!" He snapped.

"I don't have your clothes Jimin, for now please cover yourself with a blanket or something, please." Jungkook almost begged.

Jimin rolled his eyes at the overdramatic man and turned around to pick up the bed sheet and cover himself. However the moment he bent down, with his ass facing Jungkook, Jungkook's legs almost gave up and he ran towards the bathroom , and closed the door with a slam.

__________________________________________

Once Jungkook had dealt with his not so tiny problem, he came out of the bathroom, sighing. That is when his phone tinged with a notification in his pocket. He took it out and saw a text from Seokjin.