30

"So you want me to find out the truth? Like what actually happened on the roof that day?" Yoongi asked, crossing his arms and looking at Jungkook with a serious face, leaning back on his office chair, relaxed.

Jungkook nodded and looked at his own hands crossed on Yoongi's office table. "Yeah. Because that is the only way we can actually know what happened and prove Jimin's innocence."

"And what if your Jimin isn't innocent?" Yoongi asked with a raised eyebrow.

Jungkook looked at him and sighed, "Look Mr. Min. There is one thing I really don't like people doing. And that is judging my husband. Nobody knows him better than I do, and at this point, I'm sure, Jimin did not kill his brother." Jungkook said, glaring at the psychiatrist sitting in front of him.

"Alright." Yoongi shrugged and sat up straight, "So Mr. Jeon, you can bring Jimin shii here whenever you feel comfortable." Yoongi said and got up, along with Jungkook. They shook hands and Jungkook thanked him with a curt nod before leaving.

___________________________________________

As soon as Jungkook entered his room, he was engulfed into a tight hug.

"Wh-where were you?" Jimin hiccupped and Jungkook looked down at him and hugged him back.

"I'm sorry, had some work." Jungkook said softly and kissed Jimin's head.

Jimin sniffed and pulled back and Jungkook's heart dropped.

"Why are your eyes so puffy baby? How long have you been crying?" Jungkook asked worried, gently taking Jimin's puffy and red face in his palms.

"I was missing you..." Jimin whined and sniffed again, looking down.

Jungkook smiled warmly at him and hugged him again, "I'm so sorry love..."

Suddenly Jungkook remembered something and looked around.  Everything in the room was in its right place, nothing broken. He pulled back and looked at Jimin's face again, "You didn't break anything?" Jungkook asked, although he already knew the answer.

Jimin pouted and shook his head cutely, "You said I shouldn't, so I didn't." Jimin was still not looking up at him.

"So what did you do?" Jungkook asked, making Jimin look at him using his index finger.

"I waited for you... But then... I got emotional, because I was really missing you alot. And I wanted to cry, so I cried, but I didn't disturb anyone." Jimin said innocently, shaking his head.

Jungkook wanted to coo at his cute husband. He ended up kissing his forehead and hugged him tightly again. "I'm so proud of you."

Jimin smiled and hugged him tighter, this is what he wanted to hear.

They were still hugging when Jungkook remembered that he has to talk to Jimin about meeting Yoongi. So he slowly pulled back and took Jimin to the bed, making the younger sit on the edge, while he himself kneeled down infornt of him, taking Jimin's hands in his own.

"Jimin ah..." Jungkook started and gulped, looking at Jimin's big curious eyes. "You know how you told me that you don't remember anything from your school? After that accident, right?" Jungkook asked slowly.

Jimin just tilted his head and nodded.

"Yeah... so.. um.. I have a friend. He's a doctor. He's gonna help you remember that stuff. So, we need to go to him tomorrow. Is that okay?" Jungkook asked, waiting for Jimin's reaction.

Jimin looked at him, his mouth a bit open, but he just blinked, before he finally gulped and looked down at their interlinked hands, "Are you... are you taking me to a psychiatrist, hyung?" Jimin asked in a small voice and Jungkook just wanted to protect him from the whole damn world.