Chapter 11 - Confrontation with Chaos

Start from the beginning

  Yuuki didn't say anything and kept glaring at me, so I just started to rummage through his thoughts and finally found what I wanted. 

  Kagali was actually Kazaream, a former demon lord known as 'Curse Lord'. She died 200 years ago by Leon and was staying with Yuuki now.

"So you are Kazaream?" I said and Kagali flinched. Is she a scaredy cat? No wonder she is no longer a demon lord.

  I could feel Yuuki constantly trying to stop my skill. It was getting a bit hard for me to maintain it since Yuuki is quite strong. So I just looked through every single skill and plans before I released him from the grasp of my skill.

  Yuuki was now panting since he spent a lot of energy fighting against me. His eyes started to reveal his inner madness indicating that he will soon lose his composure entirely and start rampaging.

"Hey Yuuki, why don't we make a deal? Let's have a duel and whoever wins can do whatever they want with the others. What do you think." (Rimuru)

  Normally, Yuuki won't take this kind of deal, but he is strained and couldn't think straight.

"Kagali, call Tear, Footman, and Laplace." (Yuuki)

  So he knows that he couldn't beat me now. He is still not completely mad.

"Bu- but I can't because of the barrier." Kagali stammered. She is totally frightened now and sweating hard.

"You can summon them now. I let the summoning magic open for a moment. But don't think of escaping. I only allowed someone to go in, no to go out." I said with a ominous smile.

  Kagali looked like she was about to collapse from fear, but she summoned three individuals in clown outfits and mask.

  Yuuki meanwhile tried to summon some kind of dragon but I quickly sealed it.

"Hohoho, what is it presiden-" A big clown stopped speaking as he looked around the situation.

"Whoa whoa, I know ya' need some help president but why did ya bring us to the place where we can't escape?." said the man with a weird hat on him. I guess that's Laplace or Footman since the other one is obviously Tear, judging by her mask.

"So, I assume you guys are Kazaream's friends and also a deathman. Am I right?" (Rimuru)

  They looked shocked when I said that and Tear spoke up. "Hey Laplace, why can't I feel anything from that guy?"

  The man with a weird hat replied. "Yeah, I ain't getting any aura from that fella. If that fella is hiding his aura completely, it's hella dangerous than I thought." 

  So that's Laplace. I guess he's the smart one here. Let's see how they react to this.

"I can release my aura if you want." I said as I released my aura at the precise amount where they won't die but can't lift a finger.

"What da, this fella is a hella strong! I didn't sign up for this kinda enemy president!" (Laplace)

  Yuuki was struggling to move while the others are groaning from the pressure. When I saw through his mind, I saw that he possessed many powerful skill. I would have been in danger if I hadn't struck first and lowered his strength.

  He sure is impressive. Maybe his dream of world dominance would have succeeded. Sadly for him, I came before he got more stronger.

"Would you give up now?" (Rimuru)

"N...never!" Yuuki exclaimed. But his strength is showing its limits and his voice is strained. He will soon going to loss consciousness.

"You should know when to surrender or else your body will suffer. You sure you don't want to surrender now?" I raised the intensity of my aura. Kagali and clown trio had already passed out a while ago and Yuuki's turn is coming closer every second.