Chapter 10 - Friend and foe

Start from the beginning

"Rimuru-sama, Ciel-sama, would you like to have breakfast?" (Shuna)

"We're fine. We'll have it on our own." (Rimuru)

  After Shuna's footstep gradually faded away Ciel looked at me with a questioning gaze.

"You know, we could just have breakfast with them. You would be staying with them for several days, might as well get along with them." (Ciel)

  I just smiled and went behind her and huggged her from behind. 

"I know that. But I like it more to be with you alone." (Rimuru)

  Ciel giggled and smiled warmly.

"Well then, why don't you get me some breakfast? Surely you should be the one to cook since you made me aching." (Ciel)

"Of course honey." (Rimuru)

Timeskip

  It has been five whole days since Ciel left to the forgotten city of dragon. She made me promise to be careful before she left, so I'd better keep it in mind.

  My magicules had stablized 2 days ago and I am at my full potential now.

  I actually tried testing whether I'm fully recovered yesterday. I joined Benimaru and Souei getting trained by Hakurou. I sparred some rounds with Hakurou and watched the others getting beaten up by him. He surely is a devilish instructor.

  The testing went well without a problem until I got carried away and almost erased thelarge part of forest. Fortunately I stopped before I actually did that, but I juat watched others train after that.

  Shizu was fit to travel too. She stayed inside the house recovering for almost a week, so she will be fine.

  Benimaru and Shion insisted on following us, but I refused since they won't be welcomed in human nation and they can't conceal their aura properly, especially Shion.

  I am now standing at the entrance of Ogre village with Kabarou. There won't be any problem with them since they became stronger than before.

"I give you our deepest gratitude again for naming us Rimuru-sama. Our tribe pledge loyalty to you and we will do anything you want." Kabarou said, bowing.

"There's no need to thank me. I am the one who practically barged into your village leaking deadly aura all over the place." (Rimuru)

"We don't mind at all. You named us and we can't thank you enough." Kabarou said, still bowwing his head to me.

  I was starting to get uncomfortable since I'm not used to people bowing at me.

"There you were Rimuru-san." Shizu said as she walked toward us.

  Kabarou raised his head and greeted Shizu. I internally thanked her for saving me from this uncomfortable situation.

"Now that we're both ready, we should leave now." (Rimuru)

  The whole ogre tribe gathered around us and said good bye to their 'master' as we set off on our way.

  I used {Spacial travel} and teleported us to Ingracia near the border of Farmuth. There we road Ranga to the hill where royal capital could be seen.

"So this is Ingracia. It sure looks fascinating." I said to myself as I looked at the buildings and castles of the capital.

  I was about to tell Shizu that we will walk from here when we heard a thundering roar. I looked up to see a sky dragon flying past us to the city.

  It started to attack people waiting to get into city. I immediately flapped out my wings and floated off the ground.

"Ranga, stay with Shizu while I take care of the dragon!" (Rimuru)