I consider his words for a few moments. We stare at each other in the darkness. The moon illuminates all that matters. Art and I.

I move myself to lean forward. He sits up beside me as I pull my shirt over my head and toss it aside.

I lean over and halt near his lips, for longer than I can stand. Just enjoying being so near him.

"What are you doing?" He asks finally.

"Loving you how it feels natural to." I groan enjoying the intense invisible force between us.

I study him as his gaze falls to my pants.

"Can you help me?" I ask in response.

He reaches for my belt and I lean back onto the pillow. I peer down and watch as he quickly releases me from every stitch of clothing.

He crawls between me legs, and I watch intently as he licks me slowly.

I shudder as the intense pleasure immediately slithers down my spine.

"More." I mutter desperately. In response, he swiftly takes me into his mouth swallowing me up.

"Ugghhh Fuck." I groan aloud and in response his nails dig into my thigh.

It feels so good my fingers start to hum with tingles.

I peer down and reach for his face. Placing my hand gently beneath his ear.

He looks up at me, catching his gaze sends waves of tingling heat throughout my body. All the way down to my toes. I have missed him too much.

"I missed you too much. Stop taking yourself from me." I plead.

He leans up as his hand takes over stroking.

"I will. Have me as much as you desire, in return I'll reach for you a little more everyday."

"Even when you're scared?"

"Especially when I'm scared."

He gently wraps his tongue around the tip of me and his hand quickens pace.

He suddenly takes me deeper into his throat hungrily.

I inhale swiftly between my teeth.

I gently guide him as he pleasures me, I close my eyes and fantasize of him.

Every Polaroid of every state of him, my body craves.

He gently grazes his teeth against the length of me.

My chest heaves, "Ummmm, that's so good." I groan.

He tightens his grasp around me and quickens his pace and immediately I feel myself getting there.

"Huhhhhmmmnn, I'm almost there."

In response, he takes me into his throat and sucks faster. My body tightens, and I fist his hair in my hands.

His nails dig deeper and I instantly begin to ejaculate.

I look down and he is peering up at me. He drinks me slowly as his pace slows. I watch him intently, wanting to ravage him.

He leans back and wipes a bit of me from his mouth with this thumb. I watch on as he licks me off this thumb and quickly hops up to stand.

He lifts his t-shirt over his head and tosses it aside.

He pulls at the strings of his pajama pants. He lowers them, steps out of them, and kicks them aside.

He leans down and lays across me as he pulls the comforter over our heads.

He rests his head on my chest as I wrap my arms around him.

"Can we lay like this for a while?" He asks.

"Yes." I say simply as I savor the weight of him against him.

"I'm so sleepy. Hold me until I fall asleep."He says

Art, I'll hold you longer than that, I think.

"I can love you anyway and however much I want and you won't run from me?" I ask again.

"I won't run from you anymore, baby." He says into my chest.

I feel him nuzzle his nose against me and inhale my scent.

"No more distance?" I ask.

"No more, I'll sleep beside you anytime you ask."

"Always sleep beside me."

"Ok."

"Really?"

"Really."

In response, my arms tighten around him.

He moves further up and nuzzles deep into my neck.

I position my nose in his hair and soak him in. His smell, the feel of his skin against me. I feel his heartbeat against my chest and I drift to sleep at peace for the first time this week.