Chapter 19

A/N I'm sorry I took so long to update!!!! I feel REAL BAD!!! So in return from all your waiting I've put out a long chapter. Hope ya enjoy!!!

******

~Kali's P.O.V.~
(Language: Korean)
"Yeah Xiumin, it's me," I said, biting my lip, "I...m..missed you!" I heard him let out a shuddering breath. "I...I missed you too Kali! Wh...where are you? Are y..you ok? Does he still..." "The police came and took me back," I said, trying not to cry my eyes out, "I'm at the police station. C..can you come get me? I w..wanna go home!"

"I can come get you?" He asked, his voice suddenly exited. I smiled a bit and nodded. "Yeah, if you all still...want me." "Oh course we do!" He said immedietly, "Its been hard without you! Do you want me to tell the others?"

I thought for a moment, biting my lip. "Um, if you think you should. But, uh, can you bring...Chen...please?" I heard him chuckle softly. "You want me to bring the troll? Ok. I've got to go now but I'll be there very soon, ok?" "Ok. Bye Xiumin." "Bye Kali. We love you!" I smiled. "I love you too."

《《Ten minutes later》》

A bell outside the office rang, signaling someone had entered. The officer sat up from his seat at the desk and yawned, lazily walking out of the room. I was left alone in the cell, for Jonghyun and Taemin were long gone.

I heard the officer speak, and a different voice spoke back. A voice I knew very well. "Chen!"

"Kali?" I heard him ask. The officer spoke again, and suddenly the three of them were in the room before me. "Kali!" Xiumin cried, running over and entwining our fingers through the bars. Chen ran over too, kneeling down next to Xiumin. His eyes widened as he took in my appearance. "What happened to you?" He whispers, gripping my hand tighter.

"Can we please just go home?" I said softly, leaning my head against the bars, "And I'll storytell later? I want to see everyone and--" Xiumin nodded, signaling me to stop. "Not here," He whispers before turning to the officer.

"Is there any charge against her?" The officer shook his head, taking a ring of keys off the table. "Not yet, but you'll be notified if there is. Right now I just want her out. Do you have your papers?"

Chen nodded, pulling a bunch of folded up papers out of his pocket. The officer looked them over then nodded, handing them back and unlocking the cell.

I tried to stand up but my legs collapsed, making me fall again. Jeez, why can't I ever stand??? I want to walk you know!!

Seeing me fall Chen immedietly rushed to my side, picking me up bridal style. "Woah!" He said under his breath, "You've lost like, 30 pounds!" I gave him a small smile and wrapped my arms around his neck. You'd be surprised at what I also lost, too.

As I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes I heard Xiumin ask, "So are we good to go?" "Yup," the officer replied, "So get out of my sight." I heard Chen mutter something under his breath and smiled. How little kiddish.

Chen carried me out of the police office and into their car with Xiumin not far behind. Xiumin opened the passenger seat and Chen got in, bringing me with him. He pulled the seat belt over both of us as Xiumin got in the driver's seat. As he started the ignition I looked at him in surprise. "You can drive?" He smiled at me and laughed. "Jeez Kali, I'm 25!"

I smiled weakly and nodded, all my energy suddenly leaving my body. Exausted, I leaned my head against Chen's shoulder, closing my eyes. "Yah, sis," Chen said softly, nudging me, "You can't fall asleep yet. You've still got people to greet." I grunted in response, opening my eyes. That's when I spotted something strange.

"Baozi," I asked as we drove, "Why do you have...the locket I gave Chanyeol..." He gave me a small smile, keeping his eyes on the road. "Well, it was our original plan to get you back but then you called..." I nodded, smiling to myself. So they did figure it out.

The car stopped suddenly, signaling we had reached the house. As Chen carried me out of the car and up to the door he whispers jokingly in my ear, "Try to keep your emotions under control, I'd rather you didn't kill any of my bandmates." I nod, even though that won't be a problem anymore.

Xiumin opened the door to the house, and immediately we were bombarded with a chorus of voices. "Kali!!!!" Chen set me down, and almost immedietly I got a large hug. "Kali! I missed you!" "Luhan!" I whimpered, "My ribs!" He gasped, quickly pulling away and looking at me. "Oh my god, what happened to you?"

Suddenly, I felt all eyes on me and heard many gasps. Lay pushed through the hoard of the others and knelt down in front of me, placing a gentle hand on my ribs. " Yeah, your ribs are most likely broken," he says, "And your jaw could use some ice. D.O, get me some ice! Xiumin, can you get her one of your sweatshirts? And Kris, make a spot for her on the couch. Everyone else, this is Take-Care-of-Kali Week!"

The hoard around me ran off as Lay looked at me in concern. "Hey, what's wrong? Are you hurt anywhere else? Did he make you do something else?" I give him a small smile and shake my head, looking down. " No, it's not any of those things. I'm fine, really." Lay sighs, standing and lifting my chin. "Is it Chanyeol?" My eyes widen. How did he know?

Lay smiles widely, nodding at something behind me. I quickly look behind me and my jaw drops. Standing there, right in front of me, compass in hand, is Chanyeol. "Chanyeol?" "Kali?"

Chanyeol looks about as surprised as I felt to see me. " Y...you're here?" He asks breathlessly, "Am I dreaming?" I hear Lay chuckle from behind me. "Easy on her ribs Yeol."

Before I knew it Chanyeol's strong arms were wrapped gently around my waist, his head in the crook of my neck. "Oh my god," he whispers, "You're really here!" I smiled, hugging him back. "I am. Is it too late you as to date you?" He lifts his head, looking at me with love. "Not at all. So am I?" I smile at him. "Yup. Chanyeolie's my boyfriend!"

"Yah," Someone said, making both Chanyeol and I jump, "You two need to kiss already." "Hyung!" Chanyeol whined, pouting out his bottom lip, "You ruined our moment!" Baekhyun laughed, nodding. "Yeah yeah sure. Now come on, your princess needs some ice and rest."

Chanyeol nodds, and with one fluid motion he picks me up bridal style. Careful not to hurt my ribs he carries me into the livingroom where Kris made up a spot on the couch. He goes to set me down but I grip his shirt, stopping him. "Can you stay and cuddle with me?" I ask wimpily, "I missed you!" He smiles at me and nods, sitting down on the couch with me in his arms.

Lay makes D.O tape a large ice pack around my ribs and has Xiumin help me put on his sweatshirt over it. After all that pain was done I snuggled into Chanyeol's side, closing my eyes. I felt him pull a blanket up over us and wrap his arms around me, leaning his cheek against my head.

"I love you Kali." He whispers softly, making me smile. "I love you to Chanyeol." And with that thought in my mind I drift off into a peaceful sleep.

******

Ya, sorry if it sucks! Half of it deleted halfway through and I had to REWRITE IT!!!! I'm sorry again for not updating! Please forgive me!!!