Chapter 8

A/N: Above is Kali's guitar

~Chen's P.O.V.~
(Language: Korean)

     I nodded and stood up, walking over to the door. "I'll go get it, wait here," I said to Kali, walking out of the room. I walked down the hall to the stairs, peeking down to the first level. More than half the guys were in the livingroom, sleeping together on the couches and the floor. Chanyeol was sprawled out over Baekhyun on the floor, Lay and Suho were curled up in one of the chairs, and Tao had his head on Kris's chest. They were all extremely adorable.

    Quietly, I pulled out my phone and snapped a quick picture of them all before running off into the kitchen. I wasn't paying attention very much so I nearly crashed into D.O, about to send the plate of food in his hands. "Hey, watch it you pabo!" D.O yelled at me as I narrowly missed him. "Sorry dong-saeng!" I yelled as I ran off to Kai's room.

    Just before I reach it I slam into someone, knocking myself off my feet. I fall backwards flat onto my back but seconds later are lifted up again by my shirt. "Sorry hyung," Kai says, brushing me off, "Wasn't paying much attention. You alright?" I nod, looking over my shoulder. "You got that guitar from before?" He raises his eyebrow. "Yeah, she need it?" I nod. "Yup. You need to meet her soon." He nods, looking down. "I know. Who else has?" "Xiumin and Luhan, but they're not gonna blurt." He nods, pulling the guitar out from his room and handing it to me. "Ok, that's fine. Now go on, I need to sleep. You should try to get some too."

     I nod and turn around, running back past the sleeping guys with Kali's white guitar in hand. Sehun was now talking quietly with D.O in the kitchen, so neither of them got on my case as I went past.

    I quickly went up the stairs and down the hall to my room, knocking softly on the door once I got there. Luhan opened it, letting me in. "You've got it?" Kali asked exitedly, jumping up from the bed and taking it from my hands. She sits down cross-legged on the floor and rests her head on the guitar's body, strumming the strings with her thumb. She closes her eyes and sighs, strumming the guitar once again.

    "Um, sorry for asking," Luhan says, "but why is your guitar so important?" "It helps me stay calm," Kali replied without opening her eyes, "And when I'm calm, my powers don't happen." She opens her eyes now, looking at Luhan. "You think I can borrow those gloves?" She says, pointing at Luhan's black finger gloves. He nods, pulling them off and handing them to her. As she pulls the gloves on he asks, "Why do you need them?" She shakes her head, pulling the clasps tighter around her wrists. "You'll see eventually."

     Kali stands, leaning her guitar against my desk. "You ready to see the rest of the flash drive?" She asks, and immediately Luhan and I nod. She gives us a small smile and sits next to the half asleep Xiumin on the bed, pulling his head onto her lap and the computer from his hands. She hands it to me and pats next to her, motioning for us to sit. I settle in next to her and Luhan next to me, putting the computer so the three of us can see.

~Kali's P.O.V.~

     I take the flash drive and give it to Chen, who puts it into the computer. The video I showed them before pops up. Chen goes to hit play but I shake my head, stopping him. "That video is from what everyone saw while I was in the simulation," I said softly, "but not what I saw. What I saw was completely different." I guide his hand to make the mouse hit next, making another video pop up. Chen looks to me once again and I let go of his hand, nodding.

      Chen hits play and the video begins, starting from when the simulation first started(A/N if you don't remember how it went go back to the first chapter and reread the part in italics). I look down at Xiumin, not wanting to relive the simulation again. His eyes were closed and his mouth hung open slightly--he looked like a little kid. I smiled suddenly, realizing he was asleep. I brushed a strand of hair from his eyes and looked back up at Chen and Luhan.

        Luhan's hand was raised unconsciously up to the back of his head, holding onto the wound from the simulation that wasn't really there. Chen was staring at the screen, his eyes wide with amazement. They both looked completely shocked, though they seemed to have that expression alot today.

       "This is what you saw?" Luhan asks me suddenly, snapping me from my thoughts. I look at the computer to see the screen is black--the video was finished. I look at the boys to see them both staring at me in anticipation. Looking down at Xiumin again I nod, playing with one of his hands. "Yeah, that's what I saw," I tell them, "Are you suprised?"

        "No, not really," someone says, making Chen, Luhan and I look up in alarm. The other boy, from the orphanage, had entered the room. "I'm not suprised, you know why?" "You reconize the man," Chen says, "Don't you Kai? The one in the video who hurt Luhan?" Kai nods, walking over to the bed and kneeling down in front of me. "I do reconize him, and that's not a good thing. Seeing him again means only one thing--the boy's and I are all in danger."

*******