"I know, Camz," Lauren stuttered slightly, anticipating the warmth of Camila's lips against her own. "But I don't want to disappoint Bailey," she said as her fingers combed through the smaller one's tangled locks.

"But you're disappointing  me," Camila said, her whine becoming more pronounced. She ran her hand along the curve of Lauren's hip, now fully awake. She poked her bottom lip out, knowing how Lauren could not resist that pout.Lauren reached over and lightly rubbed Camila's shoulders. Leaning in, Lauren placed a kiss on her neck. She loved the way her touch made the younger girl shiver.

"I'll scrub in for the surgery and leave right after," Lauren bargained with her. "It won't take more than four hours. Then we'll have the rest of the day together. And we can do whatever you want." Slowly, Lauren ran her hands down Camila's thighs, skirting past the extremely sensitive skin at the backs of her knees.

"Whatever I want?" Camila questioned, her eyes shining with mischief. She held her gaze a bit longer and then broke into an easy smile. Her smile did something funny to Lauren's insides. Happiness. Lauren glanced at the clock and realized how late she was running.

"Babe, I've got to get out of here." She brushed a quick kiss over Camila's forehead before stepping away. Camila grabbed a hold of her hand and tugged her back towards the bed. She leaned up and kissed Lauren's lips tenderly, lingering for a moment before letting go.

"That's much better," Camila whispered in a raspy tone. —-The Cholecystectomy was straightforward and had gone well. Changing out of her scrubs, Lauren thought about how quickly her confidence had grown since Bailey took her under her wings. The knowledge that her mentor imparted was priceless. Bailey helped ignite a vigor and confidence from within. The day she got accepted to Harvard was the day her whole life changed for the better. Today, Dr. Bailey had taught her the importance of suture technique and fibrin sealant. Most people would find the topic dry but Lauren was fascinated and soaked up every bit of skill that Bailey had offered.

 "Hey Lolo, there's a lady with a third nipple in exam room one," Dinah stated, interrupting Lauren's train of thought. "You should check it out. It's pretty fucking interesting." Dinah shrugged out of her lab coat and balled it up beside her. She ran her fingers through her wild hair as she checked herself out in the locker room mirror.

"The lady came into the Emergency Room because she had a third nipple?" Lauren questioned.

"No, she had a massive stroke and coded," Dinah nonchalantly replied, "but I noticed the third nipple while doing chest compressions." The Polynesian beauty quirked an eyebrow at Lauren as the corners of her lips to turn upwards into a bright smile. Lauren let out a slow breath, and then smoothed her hair back with both hands.

"As exhilarating as a third nipple sounds, Camz is waiting for me. We have a date that I'm really looking forward to it." She felt a smile forming on her lips as she thought of Camila. 

"So are you guys hunching yet?" Dinah inquired with a mischievous grin.

Lauren didn't have time to school her expression into anything but surprise.

"Hunching?" she answered back.

"Yea, you know. Knocking boots, rubbing labias, eating the vag, licking the -,"