Chapter 21 Revelations

Start from the beginning

"Good," said Harry, "you are already here, now I don't have to go and find you. We have a problem and a breach in the safety wards."
"What is this nonsense your blabbering." Said McGonagall
"I know what I felt I know what I am saying." Said Harry,
"You into the great hall now." He said to some second years who were looking at the discussion, they were standing behind him so they didn't know how fast they should started to move.
"How does he do it?" He heard them talking when they entered the great hall.
"Minerva please believe me do you really think I would use Kreacher this way? You saw how tired he was from that small trip do you really think I would do that to him just for fun?" He asked her blunt and direct.
Than Harry felt uneasy again and took out his wand, Ginny, Ron and Hermione followed his example. 

"Mam sorry to say but Harry's feeling is mostly correct so I would get your wand out too if I were you. Said Hermione to McGonagall
"Follow me," Said Harry, "lets surprise them. Hagrid you keep everybody inside the great hall. Nobody leaves you hear." Harry said to the soft giant.They walked up the stairs to the first floor and ducked behind the stone railing Hagrid went inside the great hall to keep everybody inside and warm the other teachers,  after the door closed behind Hagrid, Harry could hear a click as it was locked.
The oak doors opened and in walked mr. Nott,
"I have an idea," said McGonagall, "cover me." She went inside the corridor and raised herself, than she walked out in to the entrance hall and acted surprised.
"Well Mr. Nott what a surprise what can I do for you?" She asked.
"What is she doing?" Said Ron in a low voice, "Does she want to get herself killed?"

"Oh hello professor," said Nott, "well I was in the neighborhood and wanted to ask if you have a job opening for me. The job I have now is not really what I like to do."
"I am sorry," said professor McGonagall, "but no, all openings we had have been taken. What was the subject you would like too teach, so when a opening comes I can always owl you?"
"Well I was thinking about defense against the dark arts or potions." Said Nott. Harry, who had been looking at Nott the whole time had seen him grab his wand, pointed his wand and whispered the disarming spell and the spell hit Nott who's wand flew out his hand and fell to the floor. 

"You need to get your cloak checked mr. Nott your wand just fell out of it." Said McGonagall as if nothing had happened.
Nott got his wand from the floor and looked around to see if he could find another person in the hall.
When he turned to walk back to the door Harry felt the same feeling he felt at Hagrid's cabin.
He raised himself wand drawn and walked to the stairs. 

He could see Nott turn and point his wand to McGonagall "Drop!" He yelled and she did it straight away. "Avada kadavra." She heard Nott say and she could see the killing curse fly over her and hit the wall.
Nott stunned that he missed was hit by Harry's stunning spell full in the chest and hit the door. What happened than Harry could not believe.
The door opened and 3 hooded figures with masks on entered the school. Death eaters who had escaped capture. He raised his wand and stood in front of Minerva.
He binded Nott and looked at the newcomers.
"Okay who is next." He said. "Your old master is gone forever, killing me won't bring him back but you make it so much easier to come to me instead of me needing to go out and find you."
The death eaters looked frightened to see Nott down, this is not what they had expected.
They had not seen the teens up the stairs yet and the trio looked at each other and without a word spoken they knew what to do. 

They raised themselves and all picked the target who was the most clear for them.
With one voice they yelled "Stupefy" and Harry felt the three spells pass him and he could see them hit their targets spot on.
The three death eaters were all binded and taken away. Harry insisted to be by the questioning of Nott so he was revived at the castle.
"Okay Nott why did you want to kill professor McGonagall?" asked Kingsley Shacklebolt.
"I did not," Said Nott, "and untie me or I will...." "Answer the question that is asked of you or I will get some vertiserum." Harry interrupted Nott.
"You!!!" Said Nott
"Me." Said Harry, "Now answer the question. Why did you want to kill Minerva McGonagall ? How did you get past the safety wards? How many are there still out there?"
"I won't tell you anything." Said Nott.