~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ~

Start from the beginning

As time flew by, Izuku decided he didn't really want to be a hero anymore. Instead, he just wanted to stick to his music and content creating career.

Izuku has been homeschooled his whole time living in America. Due to Hisashi's work and Izuku's popularity, the Midoriya family was basically rich and that point. They live in a gorgeous two-story mansion with a huge yard. Anytime Katsuki and his parents came over, they'd all have a room to themselves. Well, Katsuki preferred to sleep in Izuku's room more than his own anyway.

Sometimes, Katsuki was even in some of Izuku's videos! Katsuki preferred to stay faceless, so that wasn't a problem for the gaming videos anyway. He just wouldn't have his camera on when they streamed or filmed together, but when they were doing a video in person or had their face-cam on, Katsuki just wore a mask and beanie so no one could find out who he was in real life.

Everybody who knew of Izuku most definitely knew about Katsuki. But, to keep his identity a secret, they just gave Katsuki the name of Kacchan, since that was Izuku's childhood name for him anyway.

So, Deku and Kacchan. That was their names to the world. Izuku's childhood bullies called him Deku so many times that he decide to make that his internet-famous name to spite his past bullies.

Throughout the years, Izuku and Katsuki discovered something. They started to feel weird about each other. Not a bad weird; it was more like a comfortable feeling. They were so confused that they went to their parents and asked "Why do I feel like this around him?" Well, that's what Izuku said. Katsuki said, "What the fuck is wrong with me?" Which earned him a smack upside the head from Mitsuki telling him to watch his language.

Their parents already thought this would happen eventually. The two boys were so close their whole lives that this was bound to happen. The two liked each other. The two boys were stunned. Do I like my best friend?

Katsuki knew he was gay, it was a common fact throughout most of his life. He'd never shown any interest in women, so it was not that big of a surprise when his parents found out he liked Izuku.

Izuku on the other hand, this was entirely new information to him! He knew he wasn't straight, but he knew he wasn't exactly gay either. Hisashi, being the supportive father he is, helped Izuku figure out what he was. Izuku later that week figured out he was bisexual and came out to his father. Izuku also came out as genderfluid that day and that he went by all pronouns. Of course, Hisashi supported him immediately.

A week later, Katsuki and his parents came to visit and Izuku and Katsuki decided that they would confess to each other that night. Of course, they were extremely nervous.

"What if he hates me?!" Izuku asked, just before Hisashi was heading to bed for the night. "I'm sure he won't, Izu. With the way he acts around you, I'd say he likes you just as much as you like him if not more." Hisashi said. Izuku nodded and bid his father goodnight before heading to his room.

Meanwhile, Katsuki was in the same situation with his parents. He was pacing back and forth in front of his parents' bed, where they sat. "I'm sure it'll be just fine, Kat!" Masaru said, trying to calm his son. "But we don't know that! Izu's my best friend! I can't lose him over a measly crush!" Katsuki yelled, being hushed by his mother. "I don't think it's a 'measly crush' as you say. With the way you act, I think you like him way more than you come to realize." Mitsuki said. Katsuki sighed, "Fine, fine. I'll tell him..." Mitsuki stood up and hugged her son. "I'm proud of you, Katsuki." Mitsuki said. Katsuki pulled away from the hug, "Yeah, yeah, don't get sappy with me, old hag." He said, smiling playfully at his mother, who gave the same playful smile back.

Hisashi, Mitsuki, and Masaru had already retired for the night, so Izuku and Katsuki had time to themselves. It was a Friday night so they could stay up late if they wanted to.