The Proposal part 7

Scene 7:
Greta came into my room later that evening, "The woman you helped is completely cured." She began to rub my shoulders, "How can you ever be repaid." I could tell by her tone she was interested in more sexual gratification. I moved her hands off of my body.
"Greta, we can not continue this. It's wrong and you are with the Alucard. Us sleeping together is unprofessional on my part." Her face seemed upset from my remark, but it was necessary. If I continued this path I could kill her. "The Alucard suspects something about me, Greta. I can not have him thinking I am against him. My job is to help merge and provide assurance to you and your people. I don't want it to be ruined because Sir Tepes is upset with me."
Her head lowered and her face grew somber. In disappointment she left my room. I changed my clothes to prepare for my meeting with the Alucard. I must be ready for anything. As the night quickly approached I worried about what could come of our meeting. Handle this with care Mai, you have done enough damage.
Suddenly the time came, the Alucard approached my door and asked me to follow him to his fathers room. "This is the most intriguing room in the castle." He spoke.
"Why is that?" I asked.
"My father created life here." He smiled as he referenced himself. "Tell me about your father Mai Iko."
I almost choked as he mentioned my father. The truth is I've only heard stories of him. I never got the opportunity to meet him.
"My father was a vampire that terrorized the entire continent of Africa. Much like your father did in Wallachia. My father had no reason for his violence and felt like human life was useless. He had a castle and made it so beautiful people wanted to visit it. Instead it was a trap, and he used it as a ruse to lure in unfortunate souls. He would attack cities, overthrow governments, slaughter civilizations, all without an army. He just wanted to quench the desire for pillage, until he met my mother. He stumbled upon my mother and her kingdom, then they fell in love and ruled from there. Together they had 5 children, I was the last one."
"Tell me about your war and battle strategy."
"Sir Tepes, did you arrange to meet with me to discuss my father and war strategy?"
"No, I arranged for us to meet and discuss transparency." His voice was calm but sharp. He reached into a drawer aside from the bed and pulled out a bottle of wine.
"War is not something I interact with, my siblings handle war and strategy. I simply work to prevent it." I watched him as he poured two full glasses and handed me one.
"I ask because if you are asking me and my people to intertwine with you and yours, I would need to know what our level of protection is. How can I trust some empire to provide care to my people and I have no idea what I am stepping into." He took a drink and looked at me.
"That is fair, my eldest brother is Dan Wuta. He works to ensure our military has the best weapons and armor. My sister Tashin Hankaliyaro, is our leading general and she is very hands-on with war. She trains and prepares our soldiers. My other sister Kankara is our strategist and disciplinary officer with the army. She ensures they are willing to serve and are serving properly." I explained taking a drink as well.
"That leaves one more sibling, you only mentioned three." He looked at me curiously.
" Yes, my other brother Maraso Kyau serves his position as well but not as any part of the military."
"Then what is his job?" He paused as he read my face. My next few words were volatile at this moment. I took in a deep breath and relaxed my face.
" He serves under my mother to assist in land safety, he ensures that there is no crime that can tarnish our people." Though my words were true I skipped out on important details. My brother is relentless, his only way to excuse his desire for slaughter is to stop criminals. It is said he takes after my father. Whatever is considered to be a crime under the empire is brought before my mother, and whoever is punished to death meets my brother.
"Interesting, and you serve as the diplomat to enslave more people?" He slid a cruel statement in.
"Enslavement? Must you actively work to insult me?" I was feeling a bit uprooted at his gesture to insinuate I would enslave people. "As stated many times before, our people live in harmony and we would like the same for yours." I could hear my voice getting frustrated and drank the wine to calm my boiling nerves. I noticed a satisfying smile on his face. "Sir Tepes, I ask again. What would you like from me? I have explained what me and my empire desire, countlessly expressed all my kingdom has to offer, took the time to be involved with your village and still you stand before me wanting more. How can I help you?" He finished his wine and sat it on the counter.
"I noticed you have a skewed idea of what help is. Yet, I have seen an interesting pattern,and have had trouble figuring out what it is I wanted from you. Then after last night, when Greta entered my room seemingly in satisfaction and misery I realized exactly what it is you do. I have never seen Trevor Belmont crippled, nor have I seen Greta in spiritual agony. You are a soul drainer Mai Iko, you are a diplomat because you have to be. If you served as anything else your empire would forcibly crumble before you. I am sure you and your family are aware of your power and monitor you closely. You are the evil of your father, and yes I know who he is because he turned my father. I am also aware your father was a forgemaster long before he was a vampire, and opened my father's eyes to chaos. That monster that attacked our village never attacked you, but I will say your skills in battle are impeccable. You and your empire could be of use to me. I would also like to rest better at night. So convince me Mai Iko, if you can drain me like you have my friends? I will travel with you to see your kingdom and meet with your family to discuss a merging of power." He looked me deep in my eyes and I stood there frozen. He managed to discover who I was, and still was interested in unifying.
"You still want to consider, even with all this information you seem to have?" I questioned as I finished my drink. "I would think you would want to kill me? Or is there something else, Alucard?"
"Your ways are troubling but you are not a liar. You have not directly harmed anyone. You might have mentally imprisoned people or in many cases sexually. But, the monster you casted on our city never harmed a civilian, no matter how evil it was you managed to consider safety. As for the woman who was ill you saved her and her children. Besides,9watching Trevor squirm around you is satisfying alone. I also can not deny how unlawfully beautiful you are, you have already stolen my Greta. So try and steal me." Here it was, the Alucard has seemingly surrendered. All he wanted was understanding, and who am I to deny it? He was beautiful and the immoral features he possessed made him the most attractive man in the entire village. This was my challenge, two half blooded vampires were entering my battlefield. I walked up to him as he unbuttoned his shirt. I smiled as I took the bottle of wine and poured two more glasses.
"Sir Terpes, I hope you understand I prefer my men heavier." I smiled as I admired his slender body. He chuckled as he closed the bedroom door uncovering a hanging contraption from the doorframe. He continued to move around the room pulling up whips and chains. He proceeded to take my hand and guide me to the door.
"You are in my playground now Princess Mai, the safe word will be sallama." I walked with him in shock, he spoke the language of my people. I had to remain focused, no matter how intoxifying he was, I still had to do my job.
As I stood in front of the door he began to hook me into the swinging straps. I looked him into his golden eyes, "What do you want from me Adrian?" I made my voice mystifying as it echoed elegantly throughout the room. He smiled and sat me up in the holster, forcing my legs to hang spread apart. He took the chain and wrapped it around my neck, the silver chains were enchanted as they burned my flesh. He levitated himself to present his lower waist in my face. He unbuttoned his pants and exposed himself to me. He had a smirk on his face as he whipped my arm as if I was a slave.
"Pleasure me, Princess Mai Iko." He spoke with confidence as wind gusted into the room blowing all the curtains down leaving us in darkness. He made a dangerous play of power. Forcing a royal person into submission.
In a gulf of flames all the candles in the room were instantly lit, making the room romantic. I smiled as I was binded to the door. I fed into his game and refrained from breaking free. This was the fun part of my job. I opened my mouth to invite him in. He slid his long thick cock into my mouth, and began thrusting. I relaxed my throat allowing him deeper inside, I could hear him grunting above me. He held my head and he pumped harder and faster against my face. He slid his manhood out of my throat and held it tightly as he presented his scrotum to my mouth. I sucked them gently as he stroked himself, his body was sweet. Tasting him was of ease to me, and I became more excited with our encounter. He was careful as he did not want to finish things too early, I could tell he wanted to take his time. He descended his body and began to tear away my nightgown. He sighed slightly as ripped the gown into pieces, exposing my breast and lower body. He lowered his face to my groin and took in a deep inhale. "Honestly us half bloods are so unfair. Our smell is of the finest, don't you think?" He spoke from underneath me.
"Such truths you tell, Sir Tepes." I replied. He smiled as I heard him hiss, exposing his fangs. He bit down hard on my inner thighs. I moaned slightly from the pain, my voice continued to enchant the air. He left marks in my legs and blood oozed out of the wounds. I could hear him laughing from the pain he inflicted on me as he started to arouse my lady parts. He started licking my pearl gently and progressed into sucking. He slid his fingers inside to touch my g-spot and stroked it forcefully as if he was pulling an orgasm out. I trembled as I fought to endure his crippling cunnlingus. He was relentless and I did not have much longer in me before I came. Without hesitation as I was about to finish for him but he stopped.
"Not yet princess." He smiled as he whipped my inner thighs making me moan again. "You will find punishment for your actions. You will not cum unless I permit so." I knew his game, and I loved this game. The poor Alucard must not know I will not lose to him, not like this anyway. He placed himself between my legs and pulled the chain around my neck. "Follow the rules princess." He smiled as he began to enter me. I moaned and watched as his face nearly fell to the floor, he discovered why I was so good at my job. He felt how warm my body was, how tight and wet I was getting. Sadly for him this was just the beginning. He began grinding inside me, breathing heavily as he got deeper. He slammed hard against my body knocking the door aggressively, I was sure Greta heard us.
"Tell me Alucard, what do you want?" I moaned seductively in his ear as he got closer to me , he dug his nails into my back drawing blood. He moaned from the pain he caused as well. "Deeper, Alucard deeper." I moaned louder as he began to get weak inside me. "Please, tell me what you want." I continued to seduce. He continued pounding, unable to respond to my body jerking question. He pulled back away from me and aggressively placed his hand around my neck, causing my head to bang against the door. My fangs extracted from the violence, we were two vicious vampires at this point snarling and hissing at each other as we fucked. I tried to fight my desires to toy with his mind, but I was losing control of myself. I became wrapped up in our moment and from there I started to hypnotize him. "Tell me your desires Sir Tepes, let me give you what you need." He pumped faster as I was toying with him, he tried to break free but him being inside me made it hard. "Do you want the orgam of your dreams, I can make you feel so safe. I can give you anything you want, all you have to do is cum in me." I felt him getting weaker, and from there he quickly pulled out. With his claws he cut the straps that were holding me up forcing me to fall to the ground. I watched him panting for his breath as he pointed to the bed.
"Go there." He commanded. I walked carefully to the bed and bent over on my knees. My large round bottom was raised highly in the air as I arched my back on the bed. He flogged me numerous times with his whip, I took the pain as I whimpered. Then he ran the whip across my ass to my clit, making my pussy throb. He slid inside me again, both of us moaning out of pleasure. He started thrusting hard, stroking himself deep inside me. I threw my hips back creating a loud pounding sound that vibrated against the bedroom walls. "Fuck, Mai Iko." He moaned sweetly above me. He fought to control his convulsing body. He pulled my hair and slapped my ass as he railed my back in. He controlled me like a horse with every thrust I made, I felt him admire my bottom. He ripped and grabbed all over my backside, as he fought not to cum fast. He pulled out of me again, and laid on his back. He forced me on top of him and I started to grind against his pelvis. As I worked my body on top of him he grabbed my breast and sucked on my nipples. I was so turned on I could feel my juices flowing into his lap. He started to bite them lightly, as I fucked him into my near orgam. Once again I was stopped and asked to change positions. Now it became torture, he chuckled at the frustration on my face. "Getting antsy are we?" His voice calmly pierced my ears as he climbed on top of me. He slowly entered me yet again, jerking every inch he went. I knew he didn't have much time either and if I can get him in my grips just enough I could end this game. He pushed my legs further, placing them almost behind my head. He started to slam his body down onto mine, pounding me yet again. Our session was loud and obnoxious, I almost felt bad for whoever was in the castle. The bed squeaked grotesquely as we pleasured each other. I watched as the Alucard grew weaker, and as he repositioned himself closer to me I knew this was my only chance.
"Adrian Tepes, what do you want?" I attempted my final enchantment, as he finally caved. I dug my nails into his back drawing blood. I felt him tremble with pleasure.
"I want to feel the unity." He grunted as he began to orgasm, he pulled out of me quickly. I teleported to his cock, sucking him as he finished in my mouth. His body convulsed rapidly as he relieved himself, I have unified the Alucard. He laid me back and licked my clit until I orgasmed as well. I smiled in satisfaction knowing my work was complete. He and I laid in his fathers bed together as I explained a good time for everyone to visit my empire. "So you guys have servants," he laughed as I described my castle.
"They are not servants, they assist us." I explained. My mind drifted as I thought about Greta. "We should wake her, you know." Adrian moaned and cuddled under me.
"Wake who princess?"
"The lady of the castle, Sir Alucard." I could feel him smile on my shoulder.
"Yes, I should have certainly invited her." He mumbled. I laughed at his exhausted body.
"It would have only been fair." I giggled.
He sat up and kissed me for the first time. His soft lips caressed mine as he moaned from our embrace. "I think we can do great work together Mai Iko, I accept your unity. Under one condition of course."
I looked at him confused, "And what would that be? I like Greta. We can all certainly sleep together, my bed is far larger." He laughed at my statement.
"No, you must never stop torturing Trevor Belmont." We both laughed as we listened to him holler from his home. "If he experienced anything I have, I would scream for my life as well. You are quite sinister." He laughed as he held me. "I will go and fetch Greta. You definitely have sealed your deal. I am honored to merge with your kingdom, Princess Mai Iko of the Arjorbi empire. "
At last I can return home, it was dreadful here in Europe but I was able to fulfill my mothers wishes. I was successful without violence or the presence of my siblings, the empire shall expand across the world. Now with new lovers, Greta and Adrian are mine. All that's left is to trap them in my castle. That's another journey for another time.

-Fanfic by Luna Darling