The Proposal part 3

Scene 3:
Dreams are a window to the unconscious, lucky for me that is my area of expertise. I am not tired tonight and now that I sedated my urges I can focus on my powers. I closed my eyes and focused on all of the souls in the entire compound. Finally I entered the mind of Trevor, his dreams were empty tonight. Nothing a spark of attention couldn't handle. I explored his subconscious, and extracted the sliver of attraction he had for me and manifested it into a dream. I presented myself in his mind, taking him to the library of his hold. I altered my attire to appear in a see through nightgown. My tight curls were exposed, as my large hair was in a circular shape around my head. My Afro extended to my shoulders covering my face. I maintained the lighting to be dark, only exposing my silhouette. I stood in between the casings of the books, running my fingers over his family's writings. I could turn this into a nightmare, burning the entire place down. He approached me, he wore nothing but a pair of pants. It mimicked what he went to bed with. He obviously couldn't tell if this was reality or not."What the hell are you doing in here?"
"I have a knack for knowledge. Normally when I can't sleep I like to read," I looked at him exposing my face. "So tell me Trevor Belmont of the House of Belmont, do you always stare?" My voice grew seductive as it calmly graced his ears.
"I-what?" He stuttered.
"You stare, viciously. If I didn't know better I'd take it as an insult, or a pass." I smiled at him, looking into his blue eyes. I walked over to him cautiously, "Do you often wander your home shirtless Mr. Belmont?" I smiled and touched his bareskin.
"You need to leave." He became aggressive, but the shiver from my touch confirmed he was aroused.
"Do you really want me to leave, or are you afraid of waking your wife?" I kissed the side of his cheek and he slammed me into the book casings. Kissing me deeply and pulling up my nightgown exposing me. He wasted no time, he was hungry for me. Simply as I expected him to. He lowered his pants and positioned himself between my legs. "Mr. Belmont, what do you want?" I smiled devilishly and moaned. He stared with rage as he started to slide inside me. I was in full control of him and his thoughts. He thrusted aggressively inside me shaking the books behind us. Kissing my lips to fight his moans. His large cock quivered as I tightened around him. Our moans filled the halls as he took all his frustrations out on my body. He was a rough lover, every stroke was a pound against me, like an animal fighting to get out of a cage. I could feel him cumming soon, and I forced him to look me in my eyes. We were tethered, as I watched him orgasm inside me. It was quick, but in his mind it felt like hours. His body folded, exhausted as he finished.
"Please get the fuck out of here." He commanded once again, finally exiting from inside me. I smiled as I fixed my gown, his juices began sliding down my legs.
" As you wish Mr. Belmont." I turned away and before I took a step, he grabbed my arm. He turned me back to face him and I could see the pain in his eyes.
"Please keep this quiet." He requested as he kissed me again, his touch was of desperation that made the hairs of my arms stand. "I am not finished yet," he huffed as he bent me back over sliding in once again. His moans got louder and he tirelessly pounded me from behind. His hands placed aggressively around my throat. He grabbed his whip from the top of the casing and tied my hands together.
"Do as you wish with me Belmont, give me all you need." I moaned mystically. I could feel his body in reality quivering in his sleep as he took advantage of me in his dreams. My voice haunted him, wedging in his consciousness like a parasite. In his dream he fucked me like whore, his personal immoral whore. I dripped all over him as he continued railing me, he pulled his whip tighter. I moaned out of pain and pleasure, " Oh Belmont you fuck so good!" I continued moaning. This is what his body yearned for, the frustration that clings in his throat. He was getting close again, I bent further over allowing him to uncover the deeper parts of my soaking yoni. My large round ass clapped loudly against his pelvis. He admired my shapely body, as he reached his hands around my slim waist and up to my full breast. My body was overwhelming to him. My unnaturally warm body temperature made him sweat all over me. I was not like his wife or any other woman he's encountered in his travels.
"Please Mai Iko," he grunted behind me as I threw my hips back. " I can't take it!" The sex sounds got louder, he started to moan in his sleep. The sound of our skin slapping was turning him on. I felt him grip his sheets the same way he gripped my body.
"Fuck me Belmont! Fuck me harder!" I enchanted him once again. That was it, as he slammed his body harder against me and came again. Finishing inside me as his manhood pumped violently. When he pulled out I corrected my gown again, I turned to him and kissed the scar on his face. "Keep what quiet? I am just here admiring your library." I smiled, pulled a book off the shelf and walked away. He stood there with his pants down, exhausted from our steamy encounter. I could feel him being wrapped around my finger. I slowly exited his mind forcing a rerun of our sex over and over through out the night. He had no idea what was in store for him.