an exchange? 🥴 (32)

Start from the beginning

He never shared any though.

:(

You frowned, yanking your arm back from Max as he rolled his eyes, before exiting the room.

"What do you want?"

"Your friends want to make an exchange." He sighed, turning to his desk drawer to open up a long, black quill, dipping it delicately into the ink bottle.

"Which ones?" You asked nonchalantly, slowly making your way towards the tall bookshelves, scanning the literary works.

"Pardon?"

"Which friends, I mean."

"Oh, your only friends. Y'know. Serial killers. As a sane personal casually does-"

You went blank, staring soley into the shelf as you felt your throat throb, "M-" you winced, "My serial killer friends?.. the ones who eat kidneys-"

"Those are delectable organs."

"What the fuck. Is wrong with you?!" You snapped, tears streaming down your face as you felt it heat up, your mind overflowing with top tier roasts and insults you couldn't stop your mouth from saying, "you have your little bitch come and kidnap me and hide me here for EIGHT- NINE? I Dont even know anymore! Months! And take away any form of contact with the outside world or my family or friends and then suddenly out of nowhere say, 'sup bitch, wanna make a trade?' like I- UGH!!" You screamed, childishly kicking the shelf, making a few books knock onto the floor, "AH FUCK, that kinda hurted..." You hiccuped, sitting on the floor and he suddenly appeared behind you.

"A lot happened whilst you were locked in that chamber," he ignored you as you sniffled, somehow now standing directly behind you, "I used you against them, very frequently. And of course they didn't appreciate that, and I also used you as a sort of experiment."

You ran your hands through your hair, biting your lip before standing up and turning around to face him, "what kinda shit game is this?"

"After about two months of being here, you stopped being... Whatever the hell you were-"

"Damn, you saying I wasn't a bhaddie?"

"And you slowly stopped having a hope in your eyes. That's what I liked about it. And if course the Creeps tried many times to get you back but, they never actually could." He chuckled deeply, before finally shrugging casually and walking towards his second overly tall, heavy door, "Anyways, kid, this is the deal!"

He opened it to see!...

Jeff and Ben.

Just Jeff and Ben.

Ah fuck this you ain't ever gonna get out of here.

"Oh Jesus CHRIST." you threw up your arms in disbelief, "OH PRAISES! MY SAVIOURS ARE HERE!" you celebrated sarcastically, before turning to them and whisper-yelling, "You two idiots- you both aren't gunna do shit except ask me to make you deep fried Oreos-"

Jeff and Ben, both unsurprised poker faced, honestly expected something stupid like this out of you, but decided to go along with it, "Damn, you on your time of the month- AGAGS-"

You peaked, but in the worst way possible. Lunging at Ben, who had the absolute guts to say that to you, you both clashed to the ground as you throttled him, screaming absolutely profanities I'm afraid I cannot put on here.

You pulled at his hair and slapped his face back and forth, Jeff, but of course, immediately pulled out his phone and started recording you beating the living shit out of the boy, who was pathetically crying and begging for help.