You did WHAT?! [8]

Tony's POV:
We still have our foreheads together as someone walks in and screams. "I'm re- WAH WOAH AM I INTERRUPTING SOMETHING?!" He puts his habd in front of his eyes to block the view. Shit, Peter right now?! We quickly get off eachother and grab our shirts. "No! Kid it's fine. We were just-." I try and save us. "Hugging we were just hugging." Stephen finishes my sentence. It's like this is fate. I don't normally believe in that sort of bullshit. But with Steph it's different. "You can put your hand away now." Stephen says walking towards the kid, already with his shirts on?! Huh, how did he do that so fast? He really is a wizard. Stephen pats him on the shoulder and moves nods his head to the side. As in a gesture that Peter can wait downstairs. "That was close. You should be happy I saved us." He says back as always with his confidence. Not to mention, it makes him look extremely hot. Which in my case, is very amazing. "Pfft sure, atleast I started the sentence." I say back as he walks towards me again. "I can help you with your shirt. You look like you're struggling." He winks at me. And grabs the shirt of off the ground. It's my Nirvana shirt and I was planning to wear it with a flannel. "Wasn't expecting anything else." Steph says looking up at me. "Well it's my favorite shirt." "Ofcourse it is." He replies. I rub my chest getting a bit cold. I cross my arms as he begins to speak "Here, let me help." He says and lifts my arms up. He puts the shirt over my arms and then my head. Now my hair is messy, but I don't care. He slides the shirt via my chest and down to my waist and then hips. His hands are so big, they slide so easily over my body. It's such a good feeling. I smile at the feeling of his hands over my body. I love him, I love his body, I love his everything. "I know your hand still hurts, but it'll get better, I promise." "Thank you Steph, you're the best." I simply say as if it's nothing. But it's everything. "Please Tony, you actually saved my life. You're not only the kid's hero you know." He kisses me, my hands go directly to his face, until we heard Peter say something. "GUYS COME ON THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG!" "He's right let's go, my love." Stephen says and I start blushing as we walk downstairs. I lock the door and we get in the car. We ride to the Avengers Tower.

Stephen's POV:
We arrive with Tony so ofcourse we arrive fashionably late. It's his party so why be early huh? We walk inside and into the elevator. "Are you sure I didn't interrupt anything?" Peter says with a smirk on his face. "Yes I'm sure, drop it kid." Tony replies before I even get to say anything. The doors open and we're at the penthouse now. "LOOK there they are!" Rhodey says. "Ah Stark finally! You're here!" Thor almost screams. "Took you long enough." Romanoff says. "Good to see you too, Rhodes, Pointbreak, Redhead and all of you." Tony cockily says. "Damn, with the Doctor even." Bucky says and I turn to look at him. He's side hugging Steve, as always. The perfect couple aren't they. God they will look up when I tell them about me and Tony.

At this point everyone was just talking again and I was standing there talking to Thor, Bruce, Steve, Bucky and Peter. Not Peter Parker, but Peter Quill. He was here too and the other Guardians too. Everyone basically. "So how have you and Stark been? Done it yet?" Bucky asks smirking like an asshole. I'm smiling as an idiot telling them "No, James, not that." "I hear a but coming." Bruce says trying to get it out of me. "Yes tell us Wizard." Thor says, encouraging his crush. "Well I might have asked him to be mine, my boyfriend." "YES WE KNOW THAT, PETER ALREADY TOLD US REMEMBER?" Thor exclaims. "Fine okay true, not to flex, but I might have pinned him against the wall." "You did WHAT?!" Peter Q. almost screams. "You got to pin him against the wall?! Bucky is stubborn, but to get that far with Tony?! Wow, congratulations." Steve explains making Bucky nudge Steve in the side with his elbow. Causing him to flinch. Then ofciurse they need to make up, so Bucky kisses Steve on the cheek. Which follows up to them having a full on make-out session. They're really open about their relationship. I like it, but I realized this group is pretty fucking gay. I love it a lot. "That's not the only thing, is it Stephen?" Bruce asks. "No it isn't, we uhm well we said we loved eachother." Thor gasps so does Bruce. "Wow! That's so great Doctor!" Thor pats me on my shoulder, but he's a lot stronger than he realizes. So he does things a lot harder, like patting someone. "Yeah that's so good." Peter Q. says actually meaning it and after walks away to his girl.