The wrong one [11]

3rd person POV:
It was a seemingly normal Monday, Stephen was meditating at the Sanctum. Wong was reading a new book. Stephen wanted to learn something new, so he landed softly on his feet. His cloak still on his shoulders. He goes over to the library and looks for a book. But he cant find it, so he asks Wong. "Hey, Wong have you seen the book with that restful spell in it? I have been meaning to study it. I think I'm ready to try it out." He says walking over to Wong who was peacefully sitting on the couch, reading. "Oh right that one. Yes it's in my personal bookcase in my room. You can go get it." He replies and Stephen goes up the stairs to Wong's room. He opens the door and walks over to the bookcase. With his finger he goes by every book until he finds the right one. "The book of sleep and resting." He whispers to himself. He grabs it and goes downstairs to the library. He starts levitating and now looking through the book for the right spell. "Ah there it is." He says and starts reading what to do exactly. And what to say if needed. He lets the book float in the air, but far away enough so he can use full range of his arms. He starts making movements and concentrating as much as he can. To his surprise there's now a blue kind off sphere floating above his hands. He looks at it and knows he succeeded the first half. Now for the talking part. He starts repeating the words, but gets interrupted by the opening of a door. "Hey Stephen! I was just wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out?" He hears, but he is in shock. The spell goes wrong and the sphere is now red and Stephen falls to the ground. With the red sphere suddenly coming at him and disappearing in his chest. His eyes widen as it happens. "Shit." He whispers to himself. Tony and Wong come running over to him. "Are you alright Stephen?" Wong asks and Stephen nods. "I'm so sorry, did I cause this?" Tony asks crouching next to him. "Ye- no it's fine, I am not hurt so I don't think anything bad happened with the spell." Stephen responds reassuring Tony. Wong helps Stephen up and he dusts himself off. "Thanks." He says and Wong simply nods. "You wanna come to the tower? It's been a week since the last party." Tony states, hoping to convince him to come. "Alright Stark. I want to change though." He replies. "Can I come too? It's been a while since I went out." Wong asks looking at Tony. "Yeah sure, you already met everyone so that won't be a problem. Portal anyone?" He ask now looking at Stephen. "Yes Stephen hurry up." He says walking over to Stephen and patting him on the shoulder. "Right." He responds and quickly goes upstairs. He comes back down in a white graphic t-shirt with dark blue loose trousers. Tony just admires him. "Are you done staring anytime soon?" Stephen asks him, waking Tony from his stare. "Oh come on don't flatter yourself wizard." Tony replies.

Wong starts making a portal and they already see everyone with drinks and talking. They look the way where the sparks come from. "Ah Stark with his boyfriend, there you are!" Thor excitedly says while raising his glass and not to mention everyone's attention. "Hello Thor." Stephen says as they walk in and close the portal behind them. Tony grabs Stephen's hand, but stops as they touch. A little moan came out of Stephen's mouth. "What the-" Tony says as Stephen is getting red. Everyone is now looking at them again. "Wong what was that?" Stephen asks under his breath. Turning to Wong who is clearly clueless. "Uhm I don't know." He says. "Touch him again Stark." Wong replies and Stephen is getting even more red. "Alright." Tony says before touching Stephen's arm. An even longer moan comes out of his mouth this time. He quickly bites his lip as Tony let's him go. "Again please?" Wong asks now frowning at what's happening. "The wizard is horny." Rhodes says making everyone laugh, but Stephen. Tony starts chuckling too, but stops as Stephen gives him a stare. Tony puts his hands on Stephen's waist. And he let's out a loud moan before falling to the ground. He catches himself with his arms, now laying on his forearms and partly his back. He took Tony with him down, so he is now sitting next to Stephen. "What's going on Wong?" Stephen asks now obviously frustrated. "I don't know, I think something did happen when that spell went wrong. I'll grab a few books to see what this is." He says, quickly after opening a portal to the library. A few seconds later he comes out with a tower of books. "Someone wanna help read?" He asks and Peter gladly volunteers. They start reading and Wong starts suggesting things. "Stark, can you touch him again? Try on his neck this time." He says looking up from the book he was reading. "Uhm sure." Tony replies looking a bit worried, but also smirking at the submissive looking man next to him. He shifts to sit on his knees and reaches his arm out to Stephen. He touches his neck, specifically and on purpose his soft spot. A hard moan escapes his lips as he throws his head back. Tony now getting red too. "Alright uhm, maybe we need others to try touch him too." Wong suggests and signals to Bruce to come over there. "Really Wong?" Stephen asks not looking up. Bruce touches Stephen's arm, but no sound comes out. "Huh?" Tony looks confused. Natasha comes over and touches him too. By now every original Avenger has touched him, but no one made him moan. As last one they try Peter. "Parker go try." Wong orders the teen. "I'm sorry Mr. Doctor Strange." He says before touching the sorcerer's upper arm. But no sound again. Stephen sighs in relief. "Okay Stark. Touch him again, but now on an even more sensitive spot please." Wong says raising his eyebrows. "Get the kid out of here please." Stephen says with a raspy voice, lowkey turning Tony on. "Go on kid." Tony says and Steve walks the kid out of the room. Everyone now had a smug look on their faces. Tony lifts his hand up and to the bottom of Stephen's shirt. He slides his hands under the shirt and touches his abs. The loudest moan so far escapes his lips. "F-fuck." He mumbles looking at Tony. Tony is now smirking at him, with those mischievous eyes. "Ah yes here it is. The lustful spell, anyone that gets enchanted with it will feel a rush of immense lust and want for sexual activity." Wong states reading it from the book. "The person who's enchanted with the spell will only want sexual contact with their love interest. The person affected will behave in a submissive manner. So when they get enchanted they will only react if they get skin to skin contact with their love interest." He keeps reading and talking, to Stephen's horror. "When they do, their body is so sensitive to the feeling of even as little as a tap. To them it will be a rush of pleasure. The only way to fix it or get rid of it is by having that sexual activity with the love interest." He looks at Stephen than at Tony. "Ooh~ so the wizard wants me and only me?" Tony teases Stephen, his cheeks flush red. "Just s-shut up and k-kiss me a-already." Stephen responds and quickly after, getting that kiss. As they kiss, Stephen keeps moaning loudly. Even though the moans get muffled by Tony, you could still hear them. "Get a room please." Is the last thing they hear as they walk out the door.

They step in the elevator not being able to keep their hands off of eachother. Tony, for once, has dominance when they enter the elevator. He pins Stephen against the wall and kisses him, enjoying all the sounds his needy boyfriend makes. He's really taking advantage of being able to have the dominance. The doors open and they take a quick break, to go to the room. They walk in and Tony really wants to tease him. So he just puts his hands on Stephen's waist. Waiting for the moans the taller man makes. Stephen's breath hitches at the touch of his hands. A pretty loud moan following. "P-please Tony, h-help me." Stephen mumbles between moans. Tony makes his grip on Stephen's waist stronger and tighter before he speaks. "Does my pretty boy want to get laid that bad?" He teases him. "What's the special sentence?" Tony whispers next to Stephen's ear. "I don't know.." He softly says. "Come on babe, you know it." Tony says pulling Stephen towards him. Chest to chest. "F-fine.. You're a switch." He mumbles. "There you go." Tony responds and pulls him into a kiss. Once again, admiring the moans and the sounds that come out of his mouth.

Stephen's POV:
God, I feel so sensitive and vulnerable right now. I hate it. I thought to myself. I do love what comes from it though. I had to call him a switch for God's sake. Why did the spell have to go wrong? But I can't lie, I enjoy when he tops me. Because I mean, I just let him do anything he wants. It does feel really good. "You wanna take this off?" Tony asks me as we pull away from eachother. "Mhm." I say and nod at him. He starts pulling up my t-shirt. When it's off he slides his hands over my torso. I moan at the touch of his hands. He pats me on the waist before speaking. "You are beautiful." And starts taking his shirt off not long after. I blush at the comment while he's admiring my body. "Take those off too." He says commanding me and pointing at my pants. I do as he says in no time. My pants along with his pants and the other clothes are now laying on the ground. As I look at his body I already can feel myself getting excited

A/N: We know what happened next, don't we? Anyway uhm this was a bit of a shorter one, because I have literally no inspiration right now. So maybe you can vote if you want me to continue this story. And please comment if you have any ideas? Thanks if you do. Bye!