Jaynold Returns Part 12

Bell looked into the air and then Aiga walked up to him. Valt responded to Bell and then said We have never battled one on one. Aiga then said Lighting Valkyrie is going to win. Bell then took out Perfect Menacing Belial and then responded to Valt telling him he was going to win. Bell and Valt then went to the stadium in the BC Sol gym. First Battle ready set 3,2,1 Go Shoot Belial and Valkyrie landed in the stadium. Valkyrie slammed into Belial knocking it around the stadium. Belial then circled around the stadium and then dodged Valkyrie. Valkyrie then rushed into Belial and then slammed into each other causing a giant explosion in the stadium. Valkyrie and Belial then clashed in the center of the stadium causing shockwaves to spread across the gym. Belial then hit the SP Core and then slammed into Valkyrie. Valt then yelled Lighting Slash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Belial then yelled Dynamite Bomber!!!!!!!!!!!!! Belial then caused a giant explosion that engulfed the stadium. Valkyrie and Belial were moved from the center of the stadium. Bell then yelled BELIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Belial then turned Black and Red and then raced around the stadium. Valkyrie then was knocked around the arena by Belial. Belial then slammed Valkyrie into the wall. Valkyrie then circled around the arena. Valt then yelled CHOZETSU LIGHTING FLASH SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Valkyrie then rushed into the air and then flew at Belial. Valkyrie then clashed with Belial. Valkyrie and Belial then circled around the arena taking to the rails of the stadium. Valkyrie then rushed around the stadium causing a blue cyclone to fly into the air. Belial then slammed on the SP CORE and then rushed around the arena. Valkyrie and Belial rushed off the rails at the same time. Belial and Valkyrie then slammed into each other in the center of the stadium. Valt and Bell then looked at the explosion. Jaynold stood at the top of the building and then jumped into the air. Jaynold then launched Solomus into the air. Jaynold then yelled Solomus. Solomus then turned into a white comet flying into the air. Valt and Bell then saw the comet flying at the stadium. Valt then said to Bell let's stop it. Bell then smiled and then yelled EXPLODE BELIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Valt then yelled Valkyrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Valkyrie and Belial flew into the air at the white comet. Solomus then turned Black and then slammed into Valkyrie and Belial causing a big explosion. Solomus then knocked Valkyrie and Belial into the stadium cracking it. A giant explosion flew into the air and then a giant explosion engulfed the arena. Valkyrie and Belial flew into the air and then landed in the wall. Belial then fell to the ground and then bursted. Valkyrie then stopped spinning.