The Ignite and Velocity of Hyperion and Helios Part 4

Hyuga sat at the table with Hikaru thinking about Drum's battle with Amane. Hyuga then said I want a partner that can battle just like that.Chuck then said You can turn them into Energy Core Beyblades. The new system around the block said Hikaru. Hikaru then said Let's turn Helios and Hyperion into Energy Core beyblades. Hyuga then went to the workshop and began creating a new Hyperion. Hikaru began working on his new Helios. After 2 hours. Hyuga was pulled into the void and then Hikaru was pulled in. Hyperion's previous evolution flew into the light. Hyuga then said I want to crash head on. Hikaru then said I want to make your Helios stronger. Hyperion and Helios then put out a fist and said Break Your Limits. Hyuga held up Hyperion and Hikaru held up his Helios. Hyuga said This is Ignite Hyperion. Hikaru then said This is Velocity Helios. Hyuga then said to Chuck let's have a battle. Hikaru then said How about a tag team battle?'' Ranjiro and Rantaro then said Let's battle. Chuck then said Honcho you're here too. Hyuga and Hikaru then went to the stadium. Ranjiro and Rantaro got ready. Hyuga then said Hyperion was going to crash head on. Hikaru then said to Hyuga i'll head out first. First Battle ready set 3,2,1 Go Shoot Hyperion and Helios landed in the stadium and were speeding out of control. Hyuga then said Hyperion Crash into them head on. Both Glide Ragnarok took the center of the stadium and then knocked Hyperion almost out of the stadium. Helios rode the rim and then flew into the air. Helios then knocked Hyperion back into the stadium. Hyuga then said Hyperion go for it. Helios then hit the rim of the stadium. Helios then rode around the stadium. Ragnarok yelled Ranjiro and Rantaro. Then a giant cyclone emerged from the center of the stadium. Helios and Hyperion then glowed and then Hyuga yelled Limit Break Burn. Limit Break Volcano yelled Hikaru. As then Hyperion and Helios slammed into the tornado and then were sent flying back. Helios began to lose speed. Helios then hit the tip and then picked up speed. Hyperion hit the edge of the tip and then sped up. Helios and Hyperion then circled around the stadium. Helios yelled Hikaru. Helios then turned Blue with King Helios and Helios Volcano Aura around it. Hyperion yelled Hyuga. Super Hyperion and Hyperion Burn aura formed around Hyperion. Hyperion and Helios then slammed into each other and then dashed at the cyclone. Twin Strike yelled Hyuga and Hyperion. As the flash of King Helios and Super Hyperion then circled around Ignite Hyperion and King Helios. Hyperion and Helios slammed into the volcano as a massive tornado of red and blue flew into the air. As then both Ragnarok clashed with Helios and Hyperion. Glide Ragnarok bursted into the tornado. Hyuga and Hikaru then caught their beyblades. Hyuga and Hikaru then said We won.