The Creation Of Lighting Valkyrie Part 1

Valt trained in the woods as then a gust of wind flew past him. Free walked up behind him and said It's been forever since we saw Bell Daikokuten. Valt then said Yeah But in my battle with Rashad Savior Valkyrie broke because of my carelessness. Valt then said I am going to make sure something like that will never happen. He looked into the air and then Rashad said Valt I challenge you to a battle. Valt then smiled and said Sure. Valkyrie and Raphael clashed in the center. Raphael was then knocked out of the stadium and then Raphael hit the ground. Valt then held Valkyrie in his hand and then looked at Valkyrie and then said Ultimate Valkyrie is not the perfect Valkyrie. Valt then went to the workshop and then looked at Ultimate Valkyrie and then said I am one step away from the Ultimate Valkyrie. Valkyrie, Victory Valkyrie, God Valkyrie, Strike God Valkyrie, Winning Valkyrie, Cho Z Valkyrie, Slash Valkyrie, Brave Valkyrie, Savior Valkyrie, and Ultimate Valkyrie energy flew into the new Beyblade that Valt had created. Valt was pulled into the void. As then memories of Valkyrie battles glowed through the voids. Valkyrie then said Valt Aoi you have gotten weaker. 

Valt then said I know but It doesn't matter the only thing that matters is if I have fun. Valt then held his new Beyblade and said Lighting Valkyrie. Valt then said I am going to need a new launcher. Valt then created a new launcher with his name in kanji on the side of the launcher and a V in the middle. Valt then said It's done. Valt then walked out of the room and then put Valkyrie in his pocket. As then IIya and Basara said Wonder What Valt is up to. Valt then went to a stadium and said It's time for my new Beyblade. Valkyrie then landed in the stadium and then Valkyrie ran around the stadium with incredible speed. Ultra Flash Launch yelled Valt. Valkyrie then hit the rim of the stadium and rushed around the stadium. Valkyrie then said God Reboot. Valkyrie then sped up. Valkyrie yelled Valt. Valkyrie flew out of the stadium and then landed on the ground and then Valt said amazing Valkyrie. 

Rashad then said Valt has a new Beyblade. Ilya and Basara said But was that Light Just now. Valt then said Hey Rashad wants to battle. Valt then said all right ready. Ilya then said First Battle ready set 3,2,1 Go Shoot. Valkyrie and Raphael landed in the stadium. Raphael takes the center of the stadium. Valkyrie then hit the wall and started rushing Greatest Raphael. Valkyrie then hit the wall and then rode the rim of the stadium. Valkyrie then hit the stadium and then Valt said Ultra Flash Launch. Valkyrie then picked up speed and then hit the wall. Time for a God Bound Shoot yelled Valt. Valkyrie then started slamming into Raphael knocking it around the stadium. The Greatest Armor began to rise and then Valkyrie hit the wall and started riding the rim of the stadium. Greatest Raphael pushed Valkyrie back. Valkyrie then started to pick up even more speed. Valkyrie then circled Raphael trapping it in the center of the stadium. Super Flash Shoot yelled Valt. Raphael yelled at Rashad. 

Raphael then rammed into Valkyrie knocking it away from the center of the stadium. Valkyrie hit the wall and then slammed Raphael into the air and then Valkyrie hit the wall and began to speed up. All right, there we go. Valkyrie rushed off the rim of the stadium crashed it into the wall with all of its might and then flew at the falling Raphael. Greatest Spear yelled Rashad. Valt then said Victory Valkyrie. Lighting Valkyrie glowed and then was engulfed into Victory Valkyrie aura. As then Valkyrie rushed at Raphael and slammed into it causing a massive explosion in the center of the stadium. Valt then said Remember this. Rashad then looked at Valt and then said What is this. Shot Upper yelled Valt. Valkyrie then slammed Raphael into the air and then burst. Valkyrie then landed on the ground and stopped spinning. As Valt picked up Valkyrie and said It's done Lighting Valkyrie. As then a boy with maroon hair with an upside-down A sat on a tree holding Achilles. Aiga then said Achilles we are up next. Aiga then said The Dragon Tamer is probably after me.