09

The two left the office. Deciding it was best to get some breakfast first before diving straight into the work.

Currently, the two were eating at the cafeteria.

"How's your morning so far Thomas?" Tord asks as he cuts into the pancake he was eating.

"Oh it's fine." Tom simply replied as he watched Tord eat. Blinking out of his trance he ate his own food.

- - -
After they finished eating, Tord gets up. Following with Tom. They throw away the paper plates they have used. But as Tom started to leave the cafeteria, Tord grabbed his arm.

"ATTENTION!" Tord shouted out. Tom felt nervous as he slumped a bit down next to Tord.

All his soldiers look over at the two. "This is your second in command. You will address him as such and RESPECT him. Understood?"

"YES SIR!" The soldiers replied. "Good! Now enjoy your food and then get back to work!" Tord commanded and left the cafeteria with Tom.

The two walked together, heading back to the office. "What's the time, Tom" Tord asks.

Tom quickly turned on the tablet. "9:57." Tord tensed up. "Shit..i have to get to the office rather quickly then. What time is the meeting?"
"10:00AM sir."

"Fuck, yeah..that's right." Tord says as he quickens his pace, Tom following along.

They both reached the office as Tord slammed open the doors. He went inside. Tom followed and then shut the doors behind himself.

He watched as Tord opened his laptop to get the meeting started.

Tord felt beads of sweat on his face. Orange Army truly terrified him.

He can feel the flashbacks getting to him. Seeing Orange Leader shooting off his real parents.

Suddenly tears rolled down his face as the meeting call began to ring. Tom noticed the tears. "Tord! T-the meeting..!"

Tord wiped them away. "Shut up." He said harshly as he answered the call. Tom fell quiet.

He walked over and stood next to Tord, and noticed the camera for himself was off. Not for Orange.

Orange Leader: Oh hello there, we meet again.

Tord felt himself get chills.

Red Leader: Hallo, Orange.
Orange Leader: How are we feeling today? Hm? By the sounds of it you sound so nervous. Poor you!~

Tord clenched his teeth.

Red Leader: Not nervous at all, Miss Orange. Say, let's not worry about that and discuss what the fuck you want from me.

Tord spat as he felt his hands tremble.

Orange Leader: My, this little boy. By all means, you. Heh! Anyway~ What I wanted to say is that, a little surprise for you. Have fun with that.

Tord furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

Red Leader: S-surprise?
Orange Leader: Yes, see you soon.

Then the call went dead.

Tord felt his chest tighten. "What the fuck is that suppose to m-mean.." Tom placed a hand on Tords shoulder.

"Are you feeling okay?.." Tom asked with worry.  Tord smacked Tom's hand away.

"Don't touch me right now, Jehovah. Im trying to t-think things through." Tord stuttered out. He looked at his trembling hands. Tears stinging in his eyes.