INSIDE PARTY Part 9

Y/N - how-w am i looking ? why are staring at me like this Mia ?

Mia - WOW 

Y/N - hehe 

~~~~IN PARTY~~~~

AS YOU AND MIA ENTER ALL MEN AND WOMEN  ARE STARING AT YOU BOTH .............. YOU BOTH ARE LOOKING AMAZINGLY AMAZING .

Y/N POV 

as we entered we were getting different types of stare ................i can't describe but it was so fucking A.K.W.A.R.D.

Mia - enjoying the party ??

Y/N - i don't know . but where  is unnie ?

Mia - today was her flight .. so, she went back after wishing Namjoon ............

Y/N - namJOON ??? why did she wish oppa ??

Mia - Today is his birthday , did u forget ?? 

*moment of silence*

Mia - what are you thinking , let's go and wish sunbae .

Y/N - WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is gonna kill me if he found out , i don't remember his bday and ......i didn't brought gift for him too ..

Mia - don't worry . I bought 2 gift , one from u and other from me .

Y/N - you are the best 

YOU PECK ON HER CHEEK 

AFTER SOME TIME

We went to look for Namjoon but couldn't find him. So we looked for a crowd of girls. Of course they will be there. When we finally found them we went to talk to them, all the girls were looking at us as if they will eat us.

Y/N - HAPPIIEE BIRTHDAYYY OOPPPAA ........*hugging*

*whispering* go ahead and hug mia after all she is your friend too.

NJ - blushing

he gave her hug . the faces of girls I swear , it's a free drama so, why don't make it spicer ...

A/N - GOOD GOING GIRL , WHY DON'T YOU GO AND HUG JIMIN , HE IS ALSO NAMJOON CLOSE FRIEND .........

Y/N - nice idea .

then I went and hugged jimin , it was so akward , as I was blushing ,,,don't know his facial expression

*whispering*Y/N - go fuck off, why are you here ???

Jimin POV  : when Y/N enter , i was so shock that , I wasn't able to believe that t-that is Y/N 

*jaw drop*

NJ - excuse me , close your mouth please .

Jimin - oh-okay

as she was getting close my heart beat was ......beating more and more fast . she hugged joon and then she start to come forward me 

*thump thump* she hugged me >>>>>>> my face is tomato right now , don't know why ? I don't know her expression ...as she whispe-

Y/N - go fuck off, why are you here ??

i pushed her away * 

Jimin - what the FUCK !!

A/N - SOMEONE WAS BLUSHING 

Mia/NJ/Jimin/Yn - HEYY , are you kidding right now !!

A/N - oh sorry 

Yoongi - it's cake time , guys..

NJ - they are my teammates or BFF . seokjin , yoongi , taehyung , j-hope.....

all - hi !

Y/N - HI 

OTHERS WENT TO CAKE CUTTING , YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN PHOTO SHOOTING , SO U DID'NT GO. 

Y/N POV :I was sitting alone when I saw - oh wait what was his name -ahhh taehyung oppa coming towards me with two plates of cake .

Taehyung - here 

Y/N - oh thank you very much ................. by the way you are so handsome . do you have girlfriend ? 

Taehyung - no, i an not interested in dating anyone right now ........... what about you ? ooh...you like jimin right ? i saw your face 

Y/N - hm-n-no never .

Taehyung - you can't lie to me ...

~~~LAUGHING and TALKING very friendly to each other ~~~

Jimin POV : I was finding Y/N to give her cake but then I saw Y/N being happy with Taehyung and realize . she is not in me .

-------AFTER SOME TIME --------

Mia - where were you stupid ?? let's play truth and dare .......they all are waiting for us ..

Y/N - nope 

*whisper* Mia - jimin is also there .

Y/N - LET'S GOO , where are they ??

Mia - someone was denying -

Y/N - aaahhahahah i can't hear you...

byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

VOTE 

FOLLOW

COMMENT

PLEASEEEEE